srt4wad is offline Associate Member

I need to understand this.

I am looking at liquid clomid, and nolva and I am going to run some numbers by everyone and please let me know if I am on the right page.

I am looking at doing my fist cycle and have being doing what I think is some great reading on here and some of the articles on here are very help full. With that being said here gos:

I am looking at doing a 10wk test e only cycle with PCT for 4 weeks. I am having a hardtime understanding the liquid dosage form of the above research chems.

From what I understand I am going to take 250mg for test 2 times a week for 10wks then, after my last prick I am going to wait 12-14 days before I start PCT?

If that is correct I am also going to take Anastrozole .25mg everyday start of cycle, through the two week trans from no injection to end of PCT?

Clomid:
    300mg day one of clomid?
    Days 2-11 100mg/ed of clomid ?
    Days 12-21 50mg/ed of clomid?

Nolva:
    Days 1-14 40mg/ed?
    Days 15-30 20mg/ed?

Now, I am looking at liquid forms for all three and from what I understand I will need 1800mg total of clomid? That means on the vial it says 50ml bottle 25mg/ml which is 1250mg per bottle total or about 12 days worth? I will need 3 bottles.

Nolva is 20mg/ml per 50ml bottle so that means I get about 1000mg per bottle or about over 30 days worth? I will need 1 bottle.

And one full sucker is 1ml or 25mg of Clomid or 20mg of Nolva?

When should they be taking? Same time ed? Together ed?

Does this sound right? There is a lot I need to learn about or at least read about I understand that but the PCT is what I really really want to get right. The test is from a good source and is easier to understand.

I know guys that say man "I don't do PCT and I don't have any problems" but they loose a lot of their size. I want to do the best I can with what I got and can afford.

Is this a good line up for first time cycle?

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

When this is all figured out I will post planned nutrition and workout before I start.

Thanks and please understand I am a newbie and don't post if you are going to bash my post or tell me how dumb I might be. Help is what I need.

Thanks
    Wad

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by srt4wad View Post
    I am looking at liquid clomid, and nolva and I am going to run some numbers by everyone and please let me know if I am on the right page.

I am looking at doing my fist cycle and have being doing what I think is some great reading on here and some of the articles on here are very help full. With that being said here gos:

I am looking at doing a 10wk test e only cycle with PCT for 4 weeks. I am having a hardtime understanding the liquid dosage form of the above research chems.

From what I understand I am going to take 250mg for test 2 times a week for 10wks then, after my last prick I am going to wait 12-14 days before I start PCT? Yes

If that is correct I am also going to take Anastrozole .25mg everyday start of cycle, through the two week trans from no injection to end of PCT? Debatable. I would personally start .25mg EOD 1-2 weeks after starting cycle (pending on HCG or not), and see how I "feel"

Clomid:
    300mg day one of clomid?
    Days 2-11 100mg/ed of clomid ?
    Days 12-21 50mg/ed of clomid?I am more for 50mg ED for the 4 weeks

Nolva:
    Days 1-14 40mg/ed?40mg for 1 week only
    Days 15-30 20mg/ed?

Now, I am looking at liquid forms for all three and from what I understand I will need 1800mg total of clomid? That means on the vial it says 50ml bottle 25mg/ml which is 1250mg per bottle total or about 12 days worth? I will need 3 bottles.

Nolva is 20mg/ml per 50ml bottle so that means I get about 1000mg per bottle or about over 30 days worth? I will need 1 bottle.

And one full sucker is 1ml or 25mg of Clomid or 20mg of Nolva?Looks like it. Different values than where I get my chems from

When should they be taking? Same time ed? Together ed?Together ED

Does this sound right? There is a lot I need to learn about or at least read about I understand that but the PCT is what I really really want to get right. The test is from a good source and is easier to understand.

I know guys that say man "I don't do PCT and I don't have any problems" but they loose a lot of their size. I want to do the best I can with what I got and can afford.

Is this a good line up for first time cycle? Looks good. I would get some HCG and run 250iu 2x week throughout

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

When this is all figured out I will post planned nutrition and workout before I start.

Thanks and please understand I am a newbie and don't post if you are going to bash my post or tell me how dumb I might be. Help is what I need.

Thanks
    Wad
    Stats?

Sorry I knew I forgot something.

30yrs old
    189lbs i was 261lbs in 2009
    5'11
    12-15%bf

Working out serious 3 years 3 days a week
    Nutriton is now maintain
    Nutrition on cycle will be about 4000cal per day

Thanks
    Wad

goldblooded is offline New Member
    I have the same question as well. I'm going to be running a Test E only cycle for 8 weeks and all PCT is in liquid form. I need help measuring everything out. AI is Letrozole and SERM's are clomid and nolva. I might have over bought but I just wanted to be safe and could use the help. Thanks.

127 yrs old
    152lbs
    5'6"
    training for 12 years...most i've ever weighed is 160 and that was after an amateur bb show I did as a teenager

Quote Originally Posted by srt4wad View Post
    Sorry I knew I forgot something.

30yrs old
    189lbs i was 261lbs in 2009
    5'11
    12-15%bf

Working out serious 3 years 3 days a week
    Nutriton is now maintain
    Nutrition on cycle will be about 4000cal per day

Thanks
    Wad
    U gonna be able to spend more days in the gym on cycle?
    I get my best results from 1 bodypart/day 6 days/week

Quote Originally Posted by goldblooded View Post
    I have the same question as well. I'm going to be running a Test E only cycle for 8 weeks and all PCT is in liquid form. I need help measuring everything out. AI is Letrozole and SERM's are clomid and nolva. I might have over bought but I just wanted to be safe and could use the help. Thanks.

127 yrs old
    152lbs
    5'6"
    training for 12 years...most i've ever weighed is 160 and that was after an amateur bb show I did as a teenager

Don´t run E for 8 weeks.
    Read about beginner cycles, and PCT stickys on dosing PCT meds.
    Swifto´s Q & A is a great thread. ^^^^^right above.
    Then start ur own thread with proposed cycle and PCT.

Flier,
    What do you mean "I would personally start .25mg EOD 1-2 weeks after starting cycle (pending on HCG or not), and see how I "feel"?

After doing some more reading I am going to add HCG 250ui 2x per week, I just don't know when I should start and stop it. Should I start it the same time as the AI and end it at the end of PCT? Or should I stop it a week before PCT and carry on with AI until end of PCT?

I have seen different methods and I am unclear on how I should run all of this to get the best results with as little sides as possible.

I am going to lay out what I would like to do with your changes and please let me when to start the HCG.

Test E - 250mg 2x per week 10 weeks
    AI (LiquidDex) - .25mg eod starting week 2 until end of PCT
    HCG - 250ui 2x per week (Start? End?) should this be taken the same day as test or the day before or after test?

Two week trans to PCT (When should be taken?)

PCT
    Nolvadex - 40mg ed WK1
    20mg ed WKs 2-4
    Clomid - 50mg ed WKs 1-4

Like stated above AI, Nolva and Clom are all liquid, can I take them all at the same time PCT or should AI be taken at a different time as nolva and clom?

If doing a 10 week cycle will a 5000ui be enough? I guess that depends on when I start and stop it. I am ready to make call for the test but want to have all I can for good during experience and PCT.

Thanks
    Wad

Thread Information