adamjames is offline Member

cutting arimidex tablets in half

every time i cut my 1 mg tabs with a stanley knife they break into 3 or 4 pieces, sometimes i get 2 pieces but they are always uneven, i invested in a pill cutter that is even less accurate, my question is will the small fluctuations in the different amounts im taking daily cause any knock on effects in my body? i will be taking .5 mg Eod to start off with but it will end up being .45,.55,.43,.60 etc etc because i cant accuratley dose it

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Never used Arimidex but will on my next cycle.
    Got it, and the pillcutter, but havenŽt looked at it yet.
    IŽll be doing .25mg EOD. Guess IŽll have the same problem as u. IŽll try to make the best out of it.

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    weird my pill cutter spits em pretty good but i dont see how what your saying about piecing them together will make any negligible difference

adamjames is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flier View Post
    Never used Arimidex but will on my next cycle.
    Got it, and the pillcutter, but havenŽt looked at it yet.
    IŽll be doing .25mg EOD. Guess IŽll have the same problem as u. IŽll try to make the best out of it.
    good luck splitting the little buggers into accurate quarters!! .25 mg eod? from the start? im going to run the test alone for a few weeks without the arimidex i think to see how the side effects are, a lot of guys are saying i wont need them at all on the 60 mg ED of prop ill be taking

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by adamjames View Post
    good luck splitting the little buggers into accurate quarters!! .25 mg eod? from the start? im going to run the test alone for a few weeks without the arimidex i think to see how the side effects are, a lot of guys are saying i wont need them at all on the 60 mg ED of prop ill be taking
    My next cycle is 100mg Prop EOD.
    Prob wont need Adex. But the "need" of AI has been discussed in length here, and ends up being personal pref.

Thread Information