I have run 5-6 cycles over the past 8 years or so...ntohing to heavy (except one time in college). I am 5'10'', 175 lbs. I am looking for low sides, sustainable gains, and hard muscle (although I dont mind a little test bloat while on). I have a fast metabolism and have the diet and workout down. In the past, I have run just a cc of Test E and a CC of EQ a week for ten weeks, and liked the lean solid gains with no sides (especially [acne, Testicular atrophy and loss of libido). Also, I take Propecia daily anyway. for this spring/summer, I had planned to do the following:

Wks 1-11 EQ 300mg/wk (startung the EQ 1 week before the test, do PCT timing will be correct)
Wks 2-11 Test E 300mg/wk
Wks 5-11 Oral Anavar (50mg ED)

Questions
1. Should I do the 6 weeks of anavar at the beginning or end of this cycle)?
2. Var is supposed to have no side effects, and EQ only converts about 50% into estrogen. Combine this with my Propecia and relatively low doses of everything, I dont usually see much side effects. However, I want to make sure that the Test E levels are enough to offset the libido effects of the EQ/Var?
3. Gyno has never been a problem for me, so I dont feel I need Nolva or anything for that. My PCT is for Test suppression and rebooting. I have typically used clomid (daily doses of:150-200mg first day, 100mg first week, 50mg next week, 25-50mg last week).--> SO, BASED ON THE DOSAGES I AM TAKING, AND MY CONCERNS, WHAT IS THE BEST PCT FOR ME CLOMID OR NOLVA (should i start one of these 2 during my last week or 2 of cycle, or HCG for that, because I'd rather stay awa from that if I can). Many people have told me that based on the low amounts I am taking,the simple clomid routine is sufficient, but I WANT MY CRASH PERIOD TO BE AS SHORT AS POSSIBLE, AND I WANT M NUTS BACK TO NORMAL SIZE AND I NEED THE LOSS OF LIBIDO TO BE NNE -EXISTENT IF AT ALL).

I could really use the help, and welcome any suggestions on any thing I have mentioned, or that could be tweaked. thanks/