cherryking is offline Junior Member

need pct for test enth tabs

Planning on starting my first cycle, my source told me to take 5 tabs a day of the test enth untill the bottle was gone, each tab is 10mg at 5 tabs a day, 50 mgs a day, so 350 mg per week and the bottle has 200 tabs good beginner dose? then i was told the second the enth bottle was empty begin taking 1 tab a day of clomid every day , bottle i have is 50 mg per tab and 60 tabs but he only told me to take it for 30 days, so half the bottle. and if i get itchy nipples or start getting soft around the chest during the cycle start the clomid early with two tabs untill symptoms subside then bring it down to one tab a day untill enth bottle is empty and follow through at one tab a day untill i am 30 day past finishing the enth bottle. would this be okay for pct or would i need more? do i really need any more of a pct, and dose this all sound correct?

JR G lady is offline Associate Member
    Why not do the shot? That's a shit load of pills to be ingesting.

yah just afriad to mess the shot up, i already purchased the pill and the clomid, i was told a oral cycle for a begginner is okay and if i up the dose second cycle ill have to take the shot

any advice! BUMP lol

phoenix44 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cherryking
    Planning on starting my first cycle, my source told me to take 5 tabs a day of the test enth untill the bottle was gone, each tab is 10mg at 5 tabs a day, 50 mgs a day, so 350 mg per week and the bottle has 200 tabs good beginner dose? then i was told the second the enth bottle was empty begin taking 1 tab a day of clomid every day , bottle i have is 50 mg per tab and 60 tabs but he only told me to take it for 30 days, so half the bottle. and if i get itchy nipples or start getting soft around the chest during the cycle start the clomid early with two tabs untill symptoms subside then bring it down to one tab a day untill enth bottle is empty and follow through at one tab a day untill i am 30 day past finishing the enth bottle. would this be okay for pct or would i need more? do i really need any more of a pct, and dose this all sound correct?
    Im assuming this is a joke.

no? explain, and please don't hate im asking on the forum for a reason, i haven't started the cycle cuz im not a complete dumbass haha just not knowledgeable towards all this, what would the correct approach be? is this thought to be a joke because of the # of pills? or the pct

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Are you sure they are test e tablets? Never heard of...plus the person telling you this stuff is selling you the AAS?

yah sold me the aas aswell, so should i follow that procedure for the cycle? take em till the bottles gone then take the pct once the test is gone? what confusing me is that most cycles you wait a week or two after the last injection, then start your pct but he told me to do it right after the bottles gone

anyone?? BUMP

coliinxd is offline New Member
    Test enth tabs?? I thought it was injectable only..... Could be wrong but I don't think so

V-ROID is offline Member
    There is an oral test that needs to be dosed frequently throughout the day but I think it is a gel cap and not enth. Clomid maybe 75/50/50/25 but everything sounds screwy and I would advise against taking any of that crap until you perfectly understand what you are taking and why.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    To my knowledge there is no such thing as Test Enth tabs.

There is Androil: http://www.steroid.com/Andriol.php , but not test E.

Sounds like you got ripped off, my friend.

dlex is offline Associate Member
    no such thing as test enth tabs bro maybe he gave you andriol which is test undecanoate or hes sold you bunk shit in any case dont touch em throw em in the bin and move on with the fact youve been screwed mate unfortunetly it happens need to find someone you can trust to buy off for eg i only buy from guys i know or work with that way they know if they screw ya over you will see them alot

DanB is offline Banned
    post a pic of the bottle

if you have itchy nips then its prob dbol that he sold you

phoenix44 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB
    post a pic of the bottle

if you have itchy nips then its prob dbol that he sold you
    Why would he have itchy nips? I've taken dbol alot and never had itchy nips.

All depends how you react to stuff so that's not a very good way to figure out what you have. Either way the test tabs are junk.

there is no such thing? i read into it online and found that test e is not illegal it is just considered a controlled substance and in the medical world they do not use tabs they only use injections so the tabs are very rare because the fda or whoever has made the tabs illegal because of harm to your health, the test e tbs are altered at the 17th carbon bond or some crap so the liver wont break the compound down? is this not right? do they really not exist because you can google the street prices for test enth tabs and there usually a dollar a tab and mine are 10 mg which is common, that fakes are usually 5mg or 25mg crap like that. are they really fake?? lol

i dont think there dbol tabs there not pink and i know dbol dosnt have to be pink but he offered to sell me dbol as well at a cheaper price, and i havnt started my cycle yet so no i dont have itchy nipples. BTW this guy is jacked! and i have seen him taking what he takes, he uses all the same crap he sells and hes a really nice guy i was guy buddys with him for a year before i found out he was not natty and sold, and alot of other guys in the gym that buy from him like his stuff

oh yah btw ist not called test enanthate it is named something els, it is the name for the altered enanthate ill grab the name in a bit lol but i was told it is enanthate it just has a different scientific name becaise it is slightly altered

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would make sure that these are really real medical oral testosterone before taking them, as its very likely they are not what the guy said they are and may be something that could potentially harm you. If they are a real medical product you should be able to google them easily.

Thread Information