BustaBu is offline New Member

Proprionat and Deca first Cycle?

Hi, i am new to this and alot of people tells me different things about it... First is it good for a first cycle? and how many injection of each i must take everyweek? one guys says 1 shot of proprionat every 2 days and once a week a shot of Deca and the other guys tells me Shot of proprionate every 2 days and Deca every 3 days. Pleaase help! And is there other stuff i must take while i do this cycle? of after?

Blog Entries
    dont you think it be wise to do a little reasurch yourself and actually gain some first hand knowledge about the compounds you are about to put into your body rather than rely on some randome dude on the internet tells you...how about some stats about yourself?....

Blog Entries
    ooh yea and no test and deca is a bit much for a bigginer bro...bad first cycle...

Test Deca

Sorry i am 6 feet 180 pounds been training for 1 year, and i have been reading about this for 1 week now... I am ready to do it but there is many ways from many people to do it. One guys says 3 flask of test and 1 of deca the other say 2 flask of test and 2 of deca, im just wondering if someone have a good answer to this... I read that Deca can last up to 10 days, but as i understand its good to inject every 4 days? My english is not the best and french website on this are not everywhere...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BustaBu View Post
    Sorry i am 6 feet 180 pounds been training for 1 year, and i have been reading about this for 1 week now... I am ready to do it but there is many ways from many people to do it. One guys says 3 flask of test and 1 of deca the other say 2 flask of test and 2 of deca, im just wondering if someone have a good answer to this... I read that Deca can last up to 10 days, but as i understand its good to inject every 4 days? My english is not the best and french website on this are not everywhere...
    so you have been training for a year are 6' 180lbs(pretty light my friend) and have reasurched for a week and you think steroids are the answer....just read that back for a minute and see how premature that sounds to experienced members and vets...how old are you?...you are way over your head using a 19-nor in your first cycle...you dont even know how your going to react to the sides from just test and your going to inject deca as well...BRILLIANT BRO!!!...i look forward to your i took deca in my first cycle and now my dick dont work no more thread...should be epic.....if you where really smart you would learn the basics of diet and training and start growing first before resorting to aas...

This is why i post, to get explaination...

Dinky is offline Junior Member
    ghettoboyd has a point, Bustabu...

How old are you, Busta? Messing with gear at a early age is a terrible thing, so I'm sure he's protecting you while you mearly just ready for the results.

antrio1 is offline Associate Member
    I had same question, you can still see my threads look em up, but yeah test is all you need first cycle (if your old enough), plus you need to learn about ai's and pct's. Read through forums

Thread Information