FireFighterKSK is offline New Member

Liquid Ana - Gyno (Puffy Nipples)

Hey everyone, I'm new to this whole thing so i apologize in advance if i break rules and/or post in the wrong section.

Anyway, I did a cycle of o.x.y.m.e.t.h.al.o.n.e awhile back.. I don't need the lecture i learned from my mistakes and this was before i had access to info like i do now. I did a "oral liquid" a.n.a.d.rol only cycle (If this is unheard of i can show you the pictures of the bottle and you can justify what it is and if its fake). Started it out for 6 weeks with a PCT with N.o.l.v.a on hand.

Started out :

1cc a day / .5 in the morning & night.
    N.o.l.v.a first 3 days 60mg then 40/40/20/20

In the 3rd week i started to get the typical gyn.o signs.. itchy/sensitive/sore nips then i started noticing they were puffy so i panic and jump off and go onto my PCT .. surprisingly i gained 17lbs in that time

What im trying to get to is that im not sure which caused this and what protocol to take to reduce it .. i've read many studies that tell me similar things to this "derived from DHT, it cant actually convert to estrogen (via the aromatase enzyme), and its not a progestin or a compound with progestenic activity& so the estrogenic (?) side effects produced by it are of a very mysterious nature. It has been speculated that perhaps it can stimulate the estrogen receptor without actually being converted to estrogen"

Is my gyno a case of prog or estro ? (I've had side effects such as larger nipples than i use too which is prog but no lactating that i was aware of) They are also puffy and a bit droopy. I can post pictures if requested. I can notice a bit of a bump right under my nipple but their not hard and majority is fat buildup around it ..

I was also wondering if i could use something such as l.etro givin the info that it may be able to reduce it ? Trying to cut some of it away without surgery for summer.

Greatly appreciated for advice and help.
    Thanks bro's.

FireFighterKSK is offline New Member
    Anybody ?

Thread Information