nvrtd is offline Junior Member

can only obtain clomid for pct, is this a problem?

first of all, stats!
    6'3
    went from 85kg 5-6bf% to currently sitting on 100kg (220lbs) 15bf%.
    starting my first cycle in a few months and just need to make sure im all set for it. iv been doing a bit of reading as of late but am still unsure if my pct will be ok or not.

ill be running either test p or test e (400ml) 12 weeks.
    have my 1 week break.
    then run my month pct cycle.
    the problem i have is that i know only 1 dealer.. and this is a problem because he can only get clomid. they are a 25mg tablet, so will a 50/50/25/25 cycle be enough?
    i know the standard is clomi and nolva, but i cant get my hands on any nolva. and he also cant get aromasin or amridex, if its recommended to not start the cycle without an AI or the correct pct well i wont start my cycle untill i can get my hands on them, because i want to do everything by the book. because afterall theres no point trying it when you cant keep your gains.

ill also be running clen during my cycle, iv done clen cycles before and know the deal with it, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, 120mg. i get the usual shakey hands and i have built up a tollerance to the head aches, so im fine there.

my natural supplements are, mens multi vitamin, whey protein, cretine, BCAA, amino acids, fish oil, green tea tabs (starting my shred again) any others i need?

thanks

DamageDealer is offline Associate Member
    you're a pretty big guy, but i would advise you to cut around 3-5% of your bodyfat. it would only benefit you in the long run. also, i sincerely hope you mean 400mg of test, not ml
    also, the way i see it (as well as other people here), your ideal first cycle should be test e at 500mg/week (250mg shots on monday and thursday). prop is better, but you'll have to inject prop every day or every other day. regarding your pct, you SHOULD get nolva. imo, nolva is better than clomid, but you should use both nonetheless. nolva can be bought in a drug store easily (at least i can do that). if you're going with test e, start your pct two weeks after last injection. nolva dosage should be 40/40/20/20. also, i highly advise you to get your hands on arimidex or aromasin . it's a must, really. just keep one of these bastards on hand if you start getting high estro via water retention, acne or gyno. all in all, it's very good that you want to do everything by the book, that's a very professional approach

bob87 is offline Member
    Get Nolva from ar-r

Quote Originally Posted by DamageDealer View Post
    you're a pretty big guy, but i would advise you to cut around 3-5% of your bodyfat. it would only benefit you in the long run. also, i sincerely hope you mean 400mg of test, not ml
    also, the way i see it (as well as other people here), your ideal first cycle should be test e at 500mg/week (250mg shots on monday and thursday). prop is better, but you'll have to inject prop every day or every other day. regarding your pct, you SHOULD get nolva. imo, nolva is better than clomid, but you should use both nonetheless. nolva can be bought in a drug store easily (at least i can do that). if you're going with test e, start your pct two weeks after last injection. nolva dosage should be 40/40/20/20. also, i highly advise you to get your hands on arimidex or aromasin . it's a must, really. just keep one of these bastards on hand if you start getting high estro via water retention, acne or gyno. all in all, it's very good that you want to do everything by the book, that's a very professional approach
    yeah im leaning towards test e, just for the sheer fact that i only have to inject twice a week, haha yeah i did mean mg (sorry for keyboard error). yeah this is why im starting my cycle in a few months, i need to find a new source, i really dont want shit to hit the fan incase i start getting bitch tits or anything else really. well i want to do alot more reading before it all goes ahead, i just thought i would ask some questions and get some facts, thanks.

bob, i live in Australia. your not allowed this stuff over here.

Squawks is offline New Member
    i tried to pm you about this nvrtd but i cant :/

yeah i have the same problem. what did u want to say?

Just saying that im from aus also ordered 3 times in the last month have had no problem with getting any through, only thing i would be worried about is the clen if you order some.

they also give you 50% of your money back if they get seized !!

Awesome_Archy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bob87 View Post
    Get Nolva from ar-r
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

bmxer100 is offline New Member
    I'm from Aus too and have ordered nolva, clomid, Adex and prami from ar-r and got it all through in the last 2 months. Both times opened by customs with a piece of paper saying nothing was taken. Clen will get seized if found.

how can it possibly get through customs?

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nvrtd
    how can it possibly get through customs?
    Because its not illegal!

well they are all illegal in aus to USE, but pretty much most things apart from clen you are allowed to import. Im the same with bmxer100 i have ordered all these through recently and its fine to import then apart from clen which will get taken if checked!! well in my cases and my friends recently good luck.

bmxer100 is offline New Member
    I believe there is an act or something that allows the importation of prescription substances (such as nolva and clomid) from overseas. As such customs may send you a letter asking for your prescription but this almost never happens. Since these are not listed on the banned substance list most customs officers don't know what they really are. If by some miracle they ask for a script you can call up and say you didn't realise you needed one, end of matter (potentially only for a first offense). Trust me you'll be sweet

Thread Information