Thread: t-bol

cherryking is offline Junior Member

t-bol

Was going to run a cycle of t-bol (chlorodehydromethyltestosterone) at 50mg a day for 40 days, so 6 weeks or just about. i have done research into a proper pct for this very basic begginer cycle and found many do not use an AI or HCG , and many dont even use a SERM! and end up with no bad sides. im choosing just to run clomid for a SERM. So ill take 50 mg a day of the t-bol which is 5 tabs (10mg tabs) ill be finished the bottle by day 40 then day 41 ill be taking clomid at 50mg a day for 30 days then done. ill be keeping my same diet of around 2800cals a day but adding more protien shakes and mass gainers to up it to 4000cal while on cycle how dose this sound?

Advice much appreciated, thx!
    Last edited by cherryking; 04-02-2012 at 12:03 AM.

DELxxxBOYv2 is offline New Member
    50 mg per day isnt enough in my opinion mate ive used it at 60 mg and had to up to 70 then 80 to see any real results, dont waste it if its yr first cycle go for 70-80 mg and get full effect mate you l wish u had if u use 50.. Also i think 50 mg clomid ed for 4 weeks ams 20mg nolva 4 weeks is enough for pct without tskin clomid throughout.. I found that taking the tbol split tjroughout day with meals worked best as it gave me slight stomach cramps if tsken on empty stomach. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by DELxxxBOYv2 View Post
    50 mg per day isnt enough in my opinion mate ive used it at 60 mg and had to up to 70 then 80 to see any real results, dont waste it if its yr first cycle go for 70-80 mg and get full effect mate you l wish u had if u use 50.. Also i think 50 mg clomid ed for 4 weeks ams 20mg nolva 4 weeks is enough for pct without tskin clomid throughout.. I found that taking the tbol split tjroughout day with meals worked best as it gave me slight stomach cramps if tsken on empty stomach. :-)
    I've been told to take clomid from my buddy, and have bought both the clomid and the t-bol already, I researched into it and because the t-bol is so mild and dosnt shut somthing down, clomid is the best pct? clomid has way more side affects but will restore natty test productions much quicker? allowing you to keep better gains? or am i wrong, i am a total noob at aas lol oh and as for "I found that taking the tbol split tjroughout day with meals worked best " thank you i was wondering about that aswell, i will split it into meal. but any other takers on the clomid only pct? and btw i have lied about my age on the forum, i am not 25 i am only 21, thats why i only plan on taking 50mg a day

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Why did you lie about your age?,is it because you know the dangers of steroids at 21 and you knew nobody(that knows what their talking about) will give advise?

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyD View Post
    Why did you lie about your age?,is it because you know the dangers of steroids at 21 and you knew nobody(that knows what their talking about) will give advise?
    i know enough about the dangers of aas to know to take a low dose starter cycle of something like t-bol or just an enanthate base. Im a smart kid, i know what i am doing, i have bien researching aas since 17 and have bin working out properly since 16, or atleast almost properly lol any advice tho, i apologize for lieing, just didn't want to get flamed!

Thx!

And yah, i knew all the veterans here wont support some kid taking gear, so i did lie, because its them i want the advice from, but i am 21 and the older the better i know because your body will be much more developed hormonal and endocrine system wise, but also the older the better because of experience and diet, there may be a chance that my body is not yet fully developed, but i do have the other half of the equation down, The knowledge of pumping iron and the knowledge of diet. I believe many kids at a young age get %$%$ed up due to lack of experience, they could know absolutely nothing about steroids , yet do a perfect cycle with a proper AI and SERM because they were told properly how to do it, they will get jacked, no real bad side affects, but when they come off the cycle they will loose it all, and they will then abuse AAS by jumping the gun on there next cycle and abusing the doses to get bigger then before but this will not happen to me, my diet is religious to me as so my exercise programs, alot of the kids you hear about getting $%$%ed up, i Believe is because they do not even use proper PCT, I turn 22 next month and i should be waiting another 3 years, but i am aware of the risks and have made up my mind

So please don't look at it as giving some kid the advice to ruin his life, but giving me the right advice on how to do this cycle right.

And i don't believe i should get flamed, i'm just asking for help, if anything flame those who don't ask for help, lol if that were possible.

Thx
    Last edited by cherryking; 04-02-2012 at 10:26 PM.

bump

Thread Information