gear up is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

5000 iu injection of hcg in glute

only could get me hands on a single amp of hcg 5000 iu so was wondering is alright to use all in once ???
    lets say 5000 iu every second week with sustonan 250mg x2 weekly ... to keep the testies working throughout cycle plz let me know

sirupate is offline Member
    I think that is way too much hCG for one injection. I'd spread it out over your cycle I think...no more than 400-500iu. per injection. Heck, maybe 250 iu. 2 or 3 times a week will do the job. Also, you may want to consider injecting sub-Q using an insulin pin.

gear up is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    theres no rubber stoper in the vial so it will be completely open to the elements ...and i need to get every thing going again ???? how will i store it if i dont use it all up at once

SACKMYCOOKiow is offline New Member
    place in fridge

sirupate is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gear up View Post
    theres no rubber stoper in the vial so it will be completely open to the elements ...and i need to get every thing going again ???? how will i store it if i dont use it all up at once
    You need to get a sterile empty vial having a rubber stopper lid. Transfer the contents with water to the empty vial. Keep it in the fridge that way. I hate those amps...

Thread Information