cherryking is offline Junior Member

t-bol pct help!!

have started taking 50 mg a day of tbol, and will continue to untill the bottle is gone, then i will begin to take clomid 50mg a day for 30 days 24 hours after taking the last dose of tbol, cycle OF T-BOL will be 40 days and pct would be 30 days, dose this sound okay? ive read tbol is mild enough for just a serm and is vary rare to get side affects with a low dose like 50 mg, say i see side affects like "bitch tits" during my cycle what do i do? just do a heavy dose of clomid? like 15o mg a day untill the symptoms go away?
    Last edited by cherryking; 04-05-2012 at 09:42 PM.

V-ROID is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cherryking View Post
    have started taking 50 mg a day of tbol, and will continue to untill the bottle is gone, then i will begin to take clomid 50mg a day for 30 days 24 hours after taking the last dose of tbol, cycle OF D-BOL will be 40 days and pct would be 30 days, dose this sound okay? ive read tbol is mild enough for just a serm and is vary rare to get side affects with a low dose like 50 mg, say i see side affects like "bitch tits" during my cycle what do i do? just do a heavy dose of clomid? like 15o mg a day untill the symptoms go away?
    You lost me at D-BOL...

Quote Originally Posted by VEGAN-O-ROID View Post
    You lost me at D-BOL...
    considering i never mentioned dbol you must be pretty lost... ill be taking tbol at 50mg a day for 40 days then clomid at 50mg a day right after day 40, so day 1-40 50mg tbol a day then day 40-70 clomid 50mg a day

V-ROID is offline Member
    have started taking 50 mg a day of tbol, and will continue to untill the bottle is gone, then i will begin to take clomid 50mg a day for 30 days 24 hours after taking the last dose of tbol, cycle OF D-BOL will be 40 days and pct would be 30 days, dose this sound okay? ive read tbol is mild enough for just a serm and is vary rare to get side affects with a low dose like 50 mg, say i see side affects like "bitch tits" during my cycle what do i do? just do a heavy dose of clomid? like 15o mg a day untill the symptoms go away?
    considering i never mentioned dbol you must be pretty lost... ill be taking tbol at 50mg a day for 40 days then clomid at 50mg a day right after day 40, so day 1-40 50mg tbol a day then day 40-70 clomid 50mg a day
    Re-read your post. Maybe it was a mistake but you did say D-BOL. Your cycle sucks and so does your attitude. Good luck keeping any gains.

Re-read your post. Maybe it was a mistake but you did say D-BOL. Your cycle sucks and so does your attitude. Good luck keeping any gains.
    Hey i guess i did come off as a jerk, no intention, it was more of a "considering i didnt mention dbol lol :P" but was in a rush for work haha and i did mean tbol! not dbol, ill have to edit that out. anyways why dose the cycle suck? as long as i see any gains i will be happy. and for keeping the gains my diet is very strong and i am religious about keeping it and order. do you have any advice that could help me, i am really excited about starting my first cycle! just want to make sure i do it right!

Thx!

V-ROID is offline Member
    Tbol does not aromatize so bitch tits is the least of your worries. I love Tbol, it is my favorite oral, but like any cycle it is all around a great idea to always include a Test base. I know it is exciting to start your first cycle but if you are going to do then do it right. I guess you preloaded liver supps and have enough to last you through cycle? Sounds like you have your mind made up and are going to do it. Your body will be running low on test soon and will probably feel crappy. Might want to up the clomid to 100/75/50/50. If you post all of your stats (age/diet with macros/years working out/experience/etc) you will receive a lot more help. You will get honest responses whether you want them or not. A large majority of first timers run oral cycles and later regret it.

[QUOTE=VEGAN-O-ROID;5965729]Tbol does not aromatize so bitch tits is the least of your worries. I love Tbol, it is my favorite oral, but like any cycle it is all around a great idea to always include a Test base. I know it is exciting to start your first cycle but if you are going to do then do it right. I guess you preloaded liver supps and have enough to last you through cycle? Sounds like you have your mind made up and are going to do it. Your body will be running low on test soon and will probably feel crappy. Might want to up the clomid to 100/75/50/50. If you post all of your stats (age/diet with macros/years working out/experience/etc) you will receive a lot more help. You will get honest responses whether you want them or not. A large majority of first timers run oral cycles and later regret it.[/QUOTE

I don't want to get flamed for my age, but i am only 21, i am 6'1 190 pounds and body fat around 12% i have been working out for about 15 years now, i was putt into martial arts at a very young age and and was training with weights by around 10, light weights of course, as of now i am very experienced and IMO school all the trainers at my on gym when it come to knowledge of exercise, but that's just my gym... i can only bench around 140 for 10 strict, but all my other exercises, like shoulder-press and rows are up there, i have a strong bodybuilder mentality and on days i feel as if i could go heavy i almost punish myself by going lighter..

As for my diet, it was much more complex when i had a steady income but now i just eat 7 meals a day, with every meal i eat 1/2 carton of egg whites(25g protein) and about 80 grams complex carbs from these sources: Oats, Wholegrain pasta, Wholegrain bread and Brown rice. i get very little to non of my fats from any "animal sources" i eat almonds and avocado. 70% of my fats come before my bed time. as for simple sugars i eat 2 yogurts with my morning meal and post workout meal, but lately post workout spike has been coming from dextrose, i have 4 scoops of protein a day 1 scoop of isolate when i wake up, 2 scoops of isolate post workout and 1 scoop of casein before i go to bed.
    I get no veggies but my egg whites have well over my daily requirements "there garden veggie whites" and i take a multi vite.

My training program i will not post because i follow a very complex and new school style i cant even explain. But i do a split routien of:
    Mon Chest, tri's, shoulders (Push day)
    Tue Legs, core (Dont be a gym rat day)
    Wen Back and biceps (Pull day)
    Thur Rest
    Fri Chest, tri's, shoulders (Push day)
    Sat Legs, core (Dont be a gym rat day)
    Sun Back and biceps (Pull day)
    Next Mon Rest, and this switches the weekly pattern

When my second rest hits Friday i take 2 weeks off and do maintenance by DE-loading, working on flexibility, rotator cuffs and Bag training(cardio). then ill switch up my workout program for my new workout cycle.

I believe i will keep my gains from the tbol, i train harder then anyone i know or have met in my life, i eat just under 400 g of protien a day with no trouble at all.

Because i am 21 i will not be doing a test base, as far as i know tbol is very light on you endocrine system and what not, and test is not so light, people may say a oral only you will loose your gains but i believe i will keep them due to my dedication.

During cycle i will start taking a mass gainer and up my calories to around 5000 a day then 2weeks post cycle cut my calories back gradual to 3500.

Any advice would be much appreciated, thank you! and i apologize if i came of rude with any points, there are a few i could see mistaken, but it is hard to show my excitement and attitude over a typed message!

thx again!!!
    Last edited by cherryking; 04-06-2012 at 10:32 PM.

And thank you, i will taper my clomid at 100ed/70ed/50ed/50ed for a month! I should not use an Ai or anything should I?

V-ROID is offline Member
    Well you sound like a well trained smart man. Even though you are only 21 you a grown man and can do whatever you decide to do. Just be aware that stunted growth is possible before around age 25 as well as long term damage to HPTA. You will probably feel good and strong in the beginning, tired and weak after that due to lack of test. Most likely you will recover with the Clomid but will be about 10 years before you know for sure if you will have to be on TRT for life. I would wait a few years and then I would add a little Test. Good luck.

Well you sound like a well trained smart man. Even though you are only 21 you a grown man and can do whatever you decide to do. Just be aware that stunted growth is possible before around age 25 as well as long term damage to HPTA. You will probably feel good and strong in the beginning, tired and weak after that due to lack of test. Most likely you will recover with the Clomid but will be about 10 years before you know for sure if you will have to be on TRT for life. I would wait a few years and then I would add a little Test. Good luck.
    TRT from just 50mg a day of T-bol sounds a little intense, Arnold was taking D-bol at 15 then worked his way up heavily stacking throughout his career and seems to have turned out fine. The chances of having any problems with HPTA would be increased if i took a test base right? because test is alot worse? and is there any other precautions i can take like taking an AI or an hcg , or is it not necessary? haha and there's no way i could get limp dick from suck a low dose of the t-bol right? because it doesn't convert to estrogen? that would be the side affect im most worried about :P i would research all this my self but there not alot of info on T-bol, or i cant really find to much if there is.

Thx! and anyone else with any opinions well appreciated!

Bump.

V-ROID is offline Member
    TRT from just 50mg a day of T-bol sounds a little intense, Arnold was taking D-bol at 15 then worked his way up heavily stacking throughout his career and seems to have turned out fine. The chances of having any problems with HPTA would be increased if i took a test base right? because test is alot worse? and is there any other precautions i can take like taking an AI or an hcg , or is it not necessary? haha and there's no way i could get limp dick from suck a low dose of the t-bol right? because it doesn't convert to estrogen? that would be the side affect im most worried about :P i would research all this my self but there not alot of info on T-bol, or i cant really find to much if there is.

Thx! and anyone else with any opinions well appreciated!
    Hey if it worked for Arnold then it's gotta work for you! Another thing is that Tbol is faked almost as much as Anavar and there is a good chance you might have been sold Dbol or something similar. Happens all the time but you won't know until the gyno kicks up that Tbol doesn't cause... If you google "Tbol only cycle" you will find countless threads of guys trying to convince themselves it is a good idea to run Tbol only while experienced users repeatedly tell them they will lose their gains without Test. Like I said earlier, I would wait a few years and add Test. But if you do the cycle please start a log so we can follow your progress.

Hey if it worked for Arnold then it's gotta work for you! Another thing is that Tbol is faked almost as much as Anavar and there is a good chance you might have been sold Dbol or something similar. Happens all the time but you won't know until the gyno kicks up that Tbol doesn't cause... If you google "Tbol only cycle" you will find countless threads of guys trying to convince themselves it is a good idea to run Tbol only while experienced users repeatedly tell them they will lose their gains without Test. Like I said earlier, I would wait a few years and add Test. But if you do the cycle please start a log so we can follow your progress.
    Haha it probably didn't even workout for Arnold, I have read alot of threads on T-bol and every one seems to be positive on keeping the gains on a T-bol only cycle (As long as diets in check) but of course not as good as just a test base, I guess i could ask this in the other thread, "Whats better at a young age? A Test base only cycle or A T-bol only cycle" See what the vets have to say, thx for your help, if i do run the cycle ill keep a log on the site!

Oh and i really dont think my T-bol is fake, its from vyronpharma. I actually went to the website which was on the bottle and found a picture of the identical bottle i had.

Thread Information