Pat403 is offline Associate Member

Any suggestions?

Hey Everyone,

Just posted about my gear and received the info I needed now looking for suggestions on pct . Just to let you know the gear I'll be using is a blend and feel free to comment if you think there's issues with the proposed cycle , as always interested in opinions. I've never used tren before so I'm trying to ask a lot as I know there can be lots of sides and I want to be educated as much as possible. In addition, I've also never gone above 500mg/wk with any compound. Experience with Test E and Cyp, Deca , EQ , Winny, Dbol , Tbol, Var .

Week 1-2
    Test E 400mg/wk
    Tren E 200mg/wk
    Dbol 40mg/ed (does anyone have suggestions my dbol is in capsules of 25mg, how should I administer i.e. divide?)

Week 3-6
    Test E 600mg/wk
    Tren 300mg/wk
    Dbol (continued same dose until week 4)

Week 6-10
    Test E 800mg/wk
    Tren E 400mg/wk
    Var 60mg/ed

I will be upping dose but obviously will stop if I see sides. So for PCT I have HCG (2x5000iu), Adex and Clomid . I was planning on the fairly standard PCT but wanted suggestions again because of the tren . I wasn't sure if I should run HCG throughout at 250iu every 3 days or if I could start during the last 4 weeks? Also I've never used adex in PCT but I had easier access than nolva so I took it.

Any opinions on any of this is welcome, thanks for the support fellas

Im also going to run adex while on cycle at .25mg eod

3863 is offline Junior Member
    What are your stats? That's a heavy cycle IMO.

Pat403 is offline Associate Member
    182lbs
    12-13bf
    5'6"

I've altered the cycle slightly. I will be going with 600mg/wk test e and 300mg/wk tren e the whole way through. I will be sticking with the same orals as outlined above. I will be taking adex .25mg rod while on cycle. I have hcg , clomid and nolva for pct just wondering how to best utilize these?

Thread Information