Thread: !!Puffy nips!!

beefy_bod is offline Associate Member

!!Puffy nips!!

Well hello I think this is the right forum to say this but anyway have a slight problem I lost a bunch of weight like about 3 months ago I was 243 now 182 at 12.2 bf and I have puffy nipples a little bit not bad but where I'm kinda not comfortable with lol but was jw is there a post cycle or something could fix them back or reduce them mite have had to much estrogen growing and that's what made them idk help please......

Stats:
    6'1/2
    Bf-12.2
    182lbs

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    Thats a lot of weight loss, maybe u should go to the Doctor and get some blood work.

Quote Originally Posted by Stosh_112
    Thats a lot of weight loss, maybe u should go to the Doctor and get some blood work.
    I did I hit a growth spree and I ran and ate right no pop, chips, candy, etc!!

kolaking is offline Associate Member
    I hate to sound like your mom but, I hope your not doing AAS at your age! I know it's hard to wait but you don't need them now bro. Hope your problem is resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by kolaking
    I hate to sound like your mom but, I hope your not doing AAS at your age! I know it's hard to wait but you don't need them now bro. Hope your problem is resolved.
    Promise I ain't done them its puberty to much my testosterone I guess puberty got estrogen there not limped like that there puffy I promise never done gear I haven even done supplements like protein lol

Yea i had that kinda shit on my left side when i was goin through puberty. Its just an inbalance of hormones and ull be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Stosh_112
    Yea i had that kinda shit on my left side when i was goin through puberty. Its just an inbalance of hormones and ull be fine.
    Ok cool thanks did yours go away

Yea in a few months i was fine.

kolaking is offline Associate Member
    Yeah, that can happen natty too. Glad that your using your head and maxing out your body's own limits before making a choice to go exogenous. Hope this pans out soon for ya, I know it's frustrating.

Quote Originally Posted by kolaking
    Yeah, that can happen natty too. Glad that your using your head and maxing out your body's own limits before making a choice to go exogenous. Hope this pans out soon for ya, I know it's frustrating.
    Hope so too and will do

MGKdiana is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stosh_112 View Post
    Yea in a few months i was fine.

Not everyone gets ride of them, my friend got told the same thing from his doctor, it only got worse, after months of waiting it got so bad, he eventuly had to take surgery (he got it free thought, but got a scars on his chest)

Quote Originally Posted by MGKdiana

Not everyone gets ride of them, my friend got told the same thing from his doctor, it only got worse, after months of waiting it got so bad, he eventuly had to take surgery (he got it free thought, but got a scars on his chest)
    Well idk what to do I'm thinking about posting pic up to let y'all look but don't know how?

Quote Originally Posted by beefy_bod View Post
    Well idk what to do I'm thinking about posting pic up to let y'all look but don't know how?
    tbh, you should decide what you want to do.. Talk with your doctor about it, and tell him you want to try noval and see if it works first, tell him you have read studies that were done on young guys (16-18) that had puberty gyno and many of them got ride/less gyno after taking a cycle of noval.

Also, please read this thread, you will find what you need for your doctor, good luck:

PS: sent you PM cuz I can't send the link here

damn it, can't even send you a pm wtf..

Anywasy just type this into google search and read the thread:

/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/pubertal_gyno_help_need_answers

Quote Originally Posted by MGKdiana
    damn it, can't even send you a pm wtf..

Anywasy just type this into google search and read the thread:

/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/pubertal_gyno_help_need_answers
    Thank you bro you have been a lot of help and ya still a newbie anyways I have an appointment with the doctor next month about the Gynp thing and I will look at the link and I'll try to get back with y'all thanks brotha

Thread Information