27 yrs. old
190 lbs.
12% body fat
Have been exercising about 4 years now. Recently I was looking for a boost to get past some stubborn ab fat and a friend recommended anavar . He mentioned it didn't really have any sides as it doesn't typically aromatize and I wouldn't need PCT. Like an jerk I jumped in head first without any research. For the last 12 weeks I've taken 60 mg of anavar ED and saw some pretty decent results. I went from a keg to the beginnings of a decent 6 pack. 12 weeks now and a lot of research, I've realized my friend might not be the best person to get cycle advice from as about every thread I've read has recommended some kind of down time and PCT for anavar only and he had said I could go straight into my next cycle of prop. Well tomorrow will be my last day of the anavar cycle and coincidentally (I'm prob going to be flamed for this) I'm receiving another order I placed for ..

2 x Anavar 50mg/30 caps
1 x Clomid 50mg/60 caps
1 x Nolvadex 25 mg/60 caps
4 x Test Prop 100mg/10ml
1 x Arimidex 1MG x 40ct

I've been researching hardcore, probably about 12 hours a day for the last 3 weeks trying to figure out some key points. The only things I'm confused with are:

I understand I need off cycle from var but I'm not sure how long and I've heard everyone is different. What the hell does that mean, how do I know when I'm balanced again?

Clomid and Nolva are essentially the same thing with Nolva being stronger. I'm thinking I'll use the Clomid for 2 weeks at 50/50 after the anavar only cycle I'm ending now. Do I wait until I feel sides or just start taking it after a few days of the end of the cycle?

After my off cycle I'm looking to do

Week 1 - 12
100 mg of test prop EOD
.5 mg of Arimidex EOD or E3D

Week 4 - 12
50mg of Anavar ED

Week 13 - 16
Nolvadex 20/20/10/10

Does all this look good?

Please no vagina jokes .. anavar was my first cycle and I had no clue at the time. Also, had it not been for the results I would not be here now asking about test prop. so obviously it worked out pretty well except for the hole in my wallet (12 weeks = $500 bucks).

Looking forward to being flamed.