MGKdiana is offline New Member

Taking Novaldex @ puberty gyno

Edit: READ MY OTHER POSTS IN THIS THREAD, IT WORKED FOR ME

I'm going to write as little as possible so you guys can understand what I'm trying to say without writing a wall of text

-started to get puffy nipples/ signs of gyno the past few months
    - Been getting really strong in the gym
    - Got test levels checked, they came back really high
    - My theory is more test = more estrogen levels
    - Had terrible mood swings all the time, over time I got really unhappy

So my question is, I've been taking Novaldex 20mg for 4days now, how long does it take before I can accept to see any signs of they starting to "work"? (read between 5-10days)
    Haven't had any sign of side effects yet, but I'm feeling much better + my mood have changed, and I'm more happier now (maybe to early to tell?)
    Last edited by MGKdiana; 05-11-2012 at 02:47 PM.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Huh..?
    Puberty? How old are you? Are you not cycling?
    What are your levels?
    Gotta be very careful reducing your Estrogen if u havenīt finished growing yet, if I read this correct.

I'm 18 ... 175lbs at 11% bf

And I haven't been jucing, but like I said I got high testost levels for my age that came back from my blood work

Ok.
    Kind of a luxury problem
    You should not be self medicating. You are getting the Nolva, and doing this through your doc right?
    How tall are you?
    Be very careful reducing your Estrogen before your growtplates have fused. But if you are doing this through your doc, then I guess heīs on top of it.
    What were your blood levels?
    Iīve never had Gyno, but I hear guys will notice the effect of Nolva after 2 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Flier View Post
    Ok.
    Kind of a luxury problem
    You should not be self medicating. You are getting the Nolva, and doing this through your doc right?
    How tall are you?
    Be very careful reducing your Estrogen before your growtplates have fused. But if you are doing this through your doc, then I guess heīs on top of it.
    What were your blood levels?
    Iīve never had Gyno, but I hear guys will notice the effect of Nolva after 2 days.

I'm not getting it from doc, but I've talked with him about noval.

I'm 5'11 at the moment, almost 6'0 But tbh, I don't think noval will do anything about the growing part, I've read more than 10 studies that were done on guys between the age of 16-18, they all got noval for 2-6months and none had any side effects.

Actually, 10 of the 12 guys who got 20mg/ED novla got ride of the gyno while 2 of them remained the same.

One of the studies:

[Testosterone and estradiol levels in male gynecomastia . Clinical and endocrine findings during treatment with tamoxifen ]

[Article in German]

Eversmann T, Moito J, von Werder K.

Oestradiol-(E2) levels in serum were significantly higher in a group of 91 males with gynaecomastia than in a control group. The levels were highest in patients with testicular tumour, hyperprolactinaemia and idiopathic gynaecomastia. In gynaecomastia of puberty and primary or secondary hypogonadism, the E2 level was within normal limits, but the testosterone/oestradiol ratio was significantly reduced. Tamoxifen, at a daily dose of 20 mg, was administered over 2-4 months to 16 patients with gynaecomastia. Of twelve patients with painful gynaecomastia ten became painfree. Gynaecomastia regressed partially or completely in 14 patients, in only 2 was it unchanged. There was no recurrence of gynaecomastia after discontinuing tamoxifen. Side-effects did not occur. It is concluded that tamoxifen is a promising alternative to the surgical treatment of gynaecomastia.

----

This one as well:

Treatment of marked gynecomastia in puberty with tamoxifen]

[Article in German]

Konig R, Schonberger W, Neumann P, Benes P, Grimm W.

Kinderklinik, Universitat Mainz.

Based on the good results of another author 10 boys with marked pubertal gynecomastia were treated with the antioestrogen Tamoxifen (Nolvadex ) at a dose of 20-40 mg/d orally for 2-12 months. In most cases the gynecomastia decreased totally, only two patients experienced palpable subareolar glandular tissue at the end of therapy. Side effects were not noted. During therapy levels of estradiol and testosteron increased, with a more pronounced elevation of estradiol. Basal values of LH and FSH remained nearly unchanged, but LH showed an increased response to LH-RH, which could be explained by the antioestrogenic effect of Tamoxifen at the hypothalamic level. The reduction of breast size in spite of increased estradiol levels on the other hand, suggests that the mean therapeutic effect of tamoxifen is through estrogen receptor blockade of breast tissue.

Sure, no doubt Nolva is an excellent Gyno med.
    But I donīt understand why you canīt do this through your doc when you have this medical issue.
    You need continuous BW done.
    Anyway, to answer your OP, yes Nolva works, and u should see improvements by now.

Educate yourself on Estrogens function on fusing the Epiphyseal plates.

Quote Originally Posted by Flier View Post
    Sure, no doubt Nolva is an excellent Gyno med.
    But I donīt understand why you canīt do this through your doc when you have this medical issue.
    You need continuous BW done.
    Anyway, to answer your OP, yes Nolva works, and u should see improvements by now.

Educate yourself on Estrogens function on fusing the Epiphyseal plates.

He wouldn't give me noval, because he like any other doctors in Norway, they will tell you to wait it will eventually go "away" or take operation, and we got one of the strict rules here, even caffeine is forbidden down here.

I'm going to take noval for 1month and see if it works or not, haven't seen any side effects so why stop now? And I feel 100x better after taking them.

What about the blood work do you need to know? Because I got it in Norwegian, it's a bit different to what you guys have in US.

And I've noticed, I'm getting much leaner + my nipps size have been reduced So it's working great.
    Last edited by MGKdiana; 04-23-2012 at 11:59 AM.

Look up Ken Purvis at Andrologisk senter in Oslo.
    He will monitor you, and prescribe you Nolva if he thinks that is the right protocol.
    He is by far the best in Norway in this field.
    Doesn't matter where the bloodwork is from, as long as you post the values along with the ranges, they are readable.

beefy_bod is offline Associate Member
    Brotha I have the same thing puffy nips and bottom of boob is rounded from puberty never juiced and ur right about the doc thing I have another appointment with doc he said it will go away but I had it for about 3 years only 18,6'2 and 180lbs I'm getting it checked out again and please pm or show ur results or tell us about them in a month so I know that it works for you cuz if so then I'm doing the same so I hope you get good results!!

Quote Originally Posted by beefy_bod View Post
    Brotha I have the same thing puffy nips and bottom of boob is rounded from puberty never juiced and ur right about the doc thing I have another appointment with doc he said it will go away but I had it for about 3 years only 18,6'2 and 180lbs I'm getting it checked out again and please pm or show ur results or tell us about them in a month so I know that it works for you cuz if so then I'm doing the same so I hope you get good results!!

Well, I GOT SOME GREAT NEWS! After 3 weeks of noval, it's almost completely GONE, and I'm so happy and excited!

I will get some pictures when I fix my broken iphone, I will update this thread when I got the pictures, hopefully this week!

Quote Originally Posted by MGKdiana

Well, I GOT SOME GREAT NEWS! After 3 weeks of noval, it's almost completely GONE, and I'm so happy and excited!

I will get some pictures when I fix my broken iphone, I will update this thread when I got the pictures, hopefully this week!
    Hell ya congrats man, can you tell me wht dosages you took them at and how long hav you had puffy nips or should I say did have. That's awesome man

Quote Originally Posted by beefy_bod View Post
    Hell ya congrats man, can you tell me wht dosages you took them at and how long hav you had puffy nips or should I say did have. That's awesome man
    Thank you, I'm so happy, and all my depression that I've had the past few months (years) is gone as well, I even sleep much better!

I started with 10mg for 3days, just to see how my body reacted while being on them, the only thing I noticed was I got some headache, then after the 3 days went by, I took 20mg the rest of the time.

No side effects what so ever, I never thought they would help me so much, but they did and I'm so happy I didn't listen to my idiot doctor to wait years to get ride of them or get a surgery.

I was fat growing up, so I had them through my puberty, but when I turned 15, I played a lot of football, I got very skinny, then when I turned 16-17 I started to lift weights, after then it only got worse and worse.

I'm going to continue to take them for 3more weeks, then I've been on them for 6weeks.

Thank you, I'm so happy, and all my depression that I've had the past few months (years) is gone as well, I even sleep much better!

I started with 10mg for 3days, just to see how my body reacted while being on them, the only thing I noticed was I got some headache, then after the 3 days went by, I took 20mg the rest of the time.

No side effects what so ever, I never thought they would help me so much, but they did and I'm so happy I didn't listen to my idiot doctor to wait years to get ride of them or get a surgery.

I was fat growing up, so I had them through my puberty, but when I turned 15, I played a lot of football, I got very skinny, then when I turned 16-17 I started to lift weights, after then it only got worse and worse.

I'm going to continue to take them for 3more weeks, then I've been on them for 6weeks.
    Wow pretty much wht you just said, Is the same thing man I had it when I was young and recently lost weight about 4 months ago was 243 now 180 I've been lifting now and just hate the way they look I've gotten better about taking my shirt off but still would like them to go away it's depressing but glad worked for you man I'm gonna start them you took pills rights?

Wow pretty much everything you said is the same as me man, but ya it depressing cuz when I take my shirt off I get embarrassed but I've gotten better just the feeling in back of the head if there looking or talking but gladd it worked bro I'm deff gonna do it now!! Did you take pills?? And was your bottom of your boob rounded or didn't it like reduce your bottom of your boob cuz I guess I got it bad puberty I also recently lost a bunch of weight about 4-5 months ago I was 243 now 180 im 6'2 and I've been hitting the weights pretty good and just hope it works for me man

bigga4068 is offline Junior Member
    This is a unique but cool thread. I dont think alot of the ppl on here can relate to this becuz they havent benn cursed with it. Gyno from bad cycles is diff then gyno from obesity and weight loss. I think it stings a lil deeper becuz all the pain and frustration that accompanies obesity then when you lose the weight you have to deal with the gyno, freaking sucks big time. I used to weigh around 400lbs lost 200 of that the ol fashioned way no gastric bypass, not that I have anything against that. I used to to think build up my chest it will go away, didnt happen. Docs also told me it will go away over time, didnt happen. Now Im reading stories like this and it brings optimism back to the table that there is a solution other than super expensive surgery. So if theres others out there with similar stories I know I would like reading them so please post.

Quality Over Quantity!

Bigga

Maximus93 is offline New Member
    You say you've had signs of gynocemastia for the last few months... that suggests to me it's a new thing but then you said you were fat and played football when you were 15. You're 18 from what I take it (so am I) but I started having symptoms at 13, then I got teased for it and started not swimming or doing school sports to avoid the embarrassment, then got fatter which might have just prolonged the issue. I started weightlifting at 17 but that just made them more pronounced and people started grabbing at my nipples underneath my shirt which made me feel just like that 13 year old boy again who got teased. I then became slightly anorexic (I didn't even realise it was what I was doing until someone actually came out and mentioned it to me, I lost about 10kg of fat and muscle) in a last-ditch attempt to alleviate the problem via as much fat loss as I could muster.

My question is, how long exactly do you think you had the condition? If it was only a few months I can see why this stuff might work but if you've had it for a longer period of time then that gives me some hope that it could work.

If that's the case, where would I be able to get some?
    Last edited by Maximus93; 07-05-2012 at 11:23 PM.

Thread Information