GS88 is offline New Member

Huge pct question?

Hi dudes what's up so I have a huge question so, I'm on a 10 week cycle of sustanon 250 this is my first cycle ever . I'm doing 250 mg per week cause I wanted to be safe since like I said its my fir st but for my pct all I could get was nolva would I be okay just taking nolva alone as pct? I'm gonna do 40\40\20\20

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I would run clomid with it at 100/50/50/50.
    If you have an issue getting clomid you can get it from ar-r - the site sponsor with the banner at the top right or the page.
    There are benefits to using both. I posted some studies a little while ago and a write by Dr Scalley that explained why the optimal protocol would be both together.

bmxer100 is offline New Member
    Chances are you'll recover with just nolva but nothing can be sure, no one knows how your body works. Why not get clomid from the board sponsor? Cheap and I always run both it and nolva. I know you only ran test which some will say nolva alone is fine - which it may well be.

bmxer100 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup
    If you have an issue getting clomid you can get it from ar-r - the site sponsor with the banner at the top right or the page.
    There are benefits to using both. I posted some studies a little while ago and a write by Dr Scalley that explained why the optimal protocol would be both together.
    Haha beat me to it

GS88 is offline New Member
    So even if I'm doing it at the minimal dosage and only for ten weeks. ? Cause yea I know some people tell me to do both and some say I should be good with only nolva since I'm still young and not doing a hardcore cycle..

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Why take the chance?
    One of the worlds foremost trt docs states both are best - thats good enough for me.

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    I´ve always thought 100 is overkill, and rather do 50/50/25/25 myself. What dose does Dr. Scalley recommend?

big88sub is offline Associate Member
    Does anybody think any hcg he's only 23 and I know it's only 10 weeks and not a lot of sust but 23 hes still in the danger zone right

Quote Originally Posted by big88sub View Post
    Does anybody think any hcg he's only 23 and I know it's only 10 weeks and not a lot of sust but 23 hes still in the danger zone right
    HCG would be good at 500-1000iu EOD along with 10mg Nolv for 2 weeks leading up to PCT.
    I also wouldn´t wait 3 weeks for PCT in this case, I would do 2.

BigBosanac is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Flier View Post
    HCG would be good at 500-1000iu EOD along with 10mg Nolv for 2 weeks leading up to PCT.
    I also wouldn´t wait 3 weeks for PCT in this case, I would do 2.
    So you are saying instead of two weeks of nothing before actual PCT, or the last two weeks of cycle? Sorry just making sure

Quote Originally Posted by BigBosanac;599***5
    So you are saying instead of two weeks of nothing before actual PCT, or the last two weeks of cycle? Sorry just making sure
    The 2 weeks between your last pin and start of PCT.
    Because he´s doing 1000mg EOD HCG as well in those 2 weeks.

Thread Information