Yahaer is offline New Member

pct help please on equi/ test e cycle

hi all ,
    i am on equipoise / test e cycle i am on my 6th week now , i am doing
    equipoise :400 mg/ week
    test e :500mg/ week

and i planned to go on this cycle for 12 week and on my 14 week start nolvadex 40/40/20/20 and clomid 50/50/50/50 ,
    but during my reading about pct i found that HCG is important to be taken during the cycle each 4-5 days to keep testicles from shrinking and keep cells of testicles alive (producing test)
    and i have read also that it must be included in pct ,so if anyone has well knowledge or experience about my cycle or pct , i would appreciate opinions,
    thanx all.

No replies at all! !!!

Flier is offline Productive Member
    Start HCG immediately, and run up until 3 days prior to PCT.

beenie is offline Senior Member
    Why would you take Nolva post-cycle? I use it during my cycle to control estrogen levels. If you are not have a problem with "bitch tit" already then you may not need it at all.

I usually run clen post-cycle starting about the third day after my last injection. I do 200 the first day, 100 dor the next two days and 50 ed for the next two weeks. I kow there are other theories on this, but its worked well for me.

thanx all for ur replies , i think flier i will start hcg these days with my course but would i run it also for pct with clomid ,beenie u run clen after you course how come , i have a humble knowledge but what do u get from using clen as pct or u mean after it u use pct ?

I meant to say that I run clomid post cycle. I have never really coordinated Clen with a cycle. What I have done, is to interchange it with ECA stacks. So it's four weeks ECA then four weeks Clen. It's great for cutting but will only help in combination with diet and cardio. I am sorry if I caused confusion in my response. Maybe it was one of those "senior moments!"

no np at all no confusuion happened thanks alot beenie for your advice but ihave read resarches that clen side effects are very serious like it enlarge the heart muscle that's why i never exposed myself to it , but i am confused about HCG how to run in both post cycle and during the cycle , and i found HCG Pregnyl very very expensive , is there other products i may check ?

people is clomid do the same function as nolvadex

Enlarged heart. Never heard that one. As far as I know, it didn't happen to me. Have done Clem several times. I wonder if that one of those things people say, or it's based on a study. If it is based on a study I would be interested in knowing howm much people were taking and for how long.

The reason that I have some skepticism is that when they banned the sale of ephedrine in the us Ot was banned by congress and not the FDA. There was no scientific study to support its ban.

My personal experience is that ECA stacks are more effective than clen anyway, but that over time ECA, loses its effectiveness. That's why I would interchange them: six weeks ECA then four weeks clen-- repeat. I would keep repeating it till I accomplished my goal.

As far as getting hcg , it SHOULD be relatively inexpensive as these things go.

Quote Originally Posted by Yahaer View Post
    no np at all no confusuion happened thanks alot beenie for your advice but ihave read resarches that clen side effects are very serious like it enlarge the heart muscle that's why i never exposed myself to it , but i am confused about HCG how to run in both post cycle and during the cycle , and i found HCG Pregnyl very very expensive , is there other products i may check ?

Hey beenie m8 check this out , u was wondering about
    Resarches

Clenbuterol side effects: Rats! Clenbuterol may reduce, not enhance, performance, and stiffen heart muscles to boot

Clenbuterol is a por - but banned - drug used by athletes in body-building, power-related, and even endurance sports. The chemical is attractive to athletes because it appears to have an anabolic effect on human muscles, and it may also increase fat metabolism. However, the actual effects of long-term clenbuterol intake on performance, muscle power, and overall health have been unclear.

To determine some of clenbuterol's actions, scientists at the University of Melbourne in Australia recently gave clenbuterol to laboratory rats at dosages of 2 milligrams per kilogram of body weight per day. Some of the rats followed a completely sedentary lifestyle, while others sprinted on treadmills or engaged in endurance swim training. Clenbuterol did have a couple of potentially positive effects: Sedentary rats which ingested clenbuterol had larger muscles than clenbuterol-free, sedentary rodents, and clenbuterol users also transformed leg-muscle cells from slow-twitch to fast-twitch fibres, a surprising change which would tend to increase anaerobic energy production and magnify muscle power during short, intense exertions.

However, clenbuterol also yielded three very negative changes. First, after just four weeks, clenbuterol-treated rats were unable to maintain their normal swimming or running training intensities, while clean rodents were quite capable of continuing. Secondly, the hearts of the clenbuterol-taking, trained rats increased dramatically in size compared to the hearts of sedentary rats, but the heart expansion was probably due to the infiltration of collagen fibres into the heart walls, not an increase in heart-muscle cells. Collagen is a tough connective tissue which doesn't augment heart-muscle power but in fact stiffens the heart, potentially leading to a decrease in cardiac output. Increases in collagen may also produce cardiac arrhythmias. Thirdly, clenbuterol rats suffered from noticeable cardiac-cell degeneration.

In addition, although sedentary, clenbuterol-treated rats were more muscular than clenbuterol-free, sedentary rats, clenbuterol was unable to boost muscle mass among either the swim- or treadmill-trained rodents. It appears that, in spite of its pority, clenbuterol is a potentially dangerous drug which offers very few positive effects for either the power or endurance athlete.

('The Effects of Clenbuterol on Skeletal and Cardiac Muscle of Rats when Combined with Aerobic and Anaerobic Exercise, ' Biochemistry of Exercise Ninth International Conference Abstracts, #117, p 75, )

I appreciate the effort that you went to to find this research. I am not really sure that it applies to the way or reasons that we take it. I don't know anyone who takes it to improve performance or endurance: we take it to cut up! Secondly I don't take as large a quantity and for as sustained a period as were given to the rats.

I suppose that there may be merit in this, but I am reasonably certain that there is equal merit in not taking many of the substances that many of us do.

I greatly appreciate this and the effort that you went to to share this with me and the rest of the community here.

bro np at all bro, on the case of clen that's the only reason i am thinking not to take clen , and i found on some searching that ;to increase its effect you can take it with other things like T3 to increase of weight loss

, but the chance of 1% of changing anything in heart muscle, make me think twice before taking it , although not only u but many around have taken it and no harm happened , and its better and cheaper than other fat burners like lipo or animal cuts

if you write for me the schedule you do ,from the start of any steroids injection to the end of clen after pct,, i would really like to take a look at it,

as for me i am going to buy HCG profesy its cheaper than pregnyl ,to run it with my course ,, and at the end going to run after 3 weeks of last injection i will take clomid and HCG again , thanx for all the info beenie ,and good luck

That's a good plan. It is sort of interesting: I have never taken T3 because I have been too afraid to. The idea of screwing around with my thyroid scares me. I have been really tempted to and others have told me that they have without probs, but so far I haven't had the nerve to risk it.

Does anyone on the board have an idea what sort of results to expect with it. I usually use winny but it's not positive for me at the moment, where as T3 is a possibile for me.

Thread Information