waytoosmall89 is offline New Member

Sus 1st cycle no PCT - Need answers before 2nd Cycle

Hi all,

I've tried to post multiple times now and unsure of what is making the SPAM filter deny my post so I'll keep it really short.

What are the implications of starting a 2nd cycle 6 months after 1st cycle of 500/wk for 12 weeks with no PCT after completing.

Cheers,

Dean

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    Did u keep ur gains after first cycle? Any gyno issues post cycle? I would go ahead and run it.

around 50% of gains were kept, no gyno issues encountered and everything normal, just wandered if running another cycle after not doing a pct on the first would have implications? Secondly, i have PCT sorted for this cycle with clomid/nolva for pct, AI for throughout and HCG blast.

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by waytoosmall89
    Hi all,

I've tried to post multiple times now and unsure of what is making the SPAM filter deny my post so I'll keep it really short.

What are the implications of starting a 2nd cycle 6 months after 1st cycle of 500/wk for 12 weeks with no PCT after completing.

Cheers,

Dean
    Get your Blood work done first, if it's all good, then go for it, if not, u can always run a PCT now!
    I'd be really interested in seeing your bloodwork 6mths after a cycle with no PCT!

Get it done and post it up, also get a sperm count

When asking for a blood test what do you request to test? sperm count and what else? test in body? Sorry just trying to clarify

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Just get the works, say you have been on an OTC test booster and have been feeling lethargic blah blah blah,

Thread Information