Tron3219 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Exclamation Help!!! Having a bit of a crisis!

So I'm about to take my 3rd injection of test e at 600mg and tren e at 400mg. 4 days ago my backpack with all my aromasin , nolvadex and hcg got stolen. I had been taking the aromasin and hcg as on cycle therapy. All I can get is nolvadex right now. Anyone have any suggestions? Im freakin out about gyno. I got pubertal gyno when I was like 13 but it wasn't horrible so I could deal with the puffy nips but I'm afraid that it's going to grow the glands. What should I do?!

StickyNicky is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219
    So I'm about to take my 3rd injection of test e at 600mg and tren e at 400mg. 4 days ago my backpack with all my aromasin, nolvadex and hcg got stolen. I had been taking the aromasin and hcg as on cycle therapy. All I can get is nolvadex right now. Anyone have any suggestions? Im freakin out about gyno. I got pubertal gyno when I was like 13 but it wasn't horrible so I could deal with the puffy nips but I'm afraid that it's going to grow the glands. What should I do?!
    How soon can you get an AI? If I were you I'd get my hands on an AI first but Nolva is better than nothing.

That's the problem. I don't know?! The guy I usually get it from doesn't have any and doesn't know when he is gonna have any either. I've considered ordering it online but doesn't that take like 30 days? Plus I've never ordered any online so I
    a bit sketch. Should the nolva be taken as is on cycle or should I take it every day like the aromasin ?

Quote Originally Posted by Tron3219
    That's the problem. I don't know?! The guy I usually get it from doesn't have any and doesn't know when he is gonna have any either. I've considered ordering it online but doesn't that take like 30 days? Plus I've never ordered any online so I
    a bit sketch. Should the nolva be taken as is on cycle or should I take it every day like the aromasin?
    Order from the board sponsor AR-R . If your order it tomorrow morning I bet you'd get it by the end of the week. They are definitely legit. Order that ASAP. Have you had any estrogen side effects yet?

No itchy or tender nips or lumps. My chest is sore from checking it so damn much the other nights. I was hot and just got through having sex and my areola was relaxed and they looked swollen to me. I don't think it was anything but paranoia but I checked the constantly. No moodiness or anything like that. I'm just hella paranoid.

I've never taken a liquid ai. How is it administered?

Lmao, well first things first stop getting all hot and bothered and feeling yourself up. Liquid AIs are usually taken orally, but If I were you I'd take it anally using the turkey baster method for faster absorption.

Thread Information