michaeljames is offline New Member

listed novice cycle II

gday boys just need some advice, i got the gear to do the listed novice cylce II with test enth test prop and deca .. it says take nolvadex 20mg per day during the cylce and pct with clomid. just wondering is this a good idea? why dont i have to use an AI?
    im very keen to start (second cycle) but im not going too untill i have all the stuff needed on hand.

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member
    stats? and what was your 1st cycle??

Weight 85
    Height 5' 11"
    Age 20
    Weight trained consistently since 16 but only been the last 12-18 months of training high intensity, 5+ days a week.
    First cycle taken when i was 18 didnt know anything about it.. (silly i know!!) i was taking deca 200 2 mls per week then the next week i would take sust 250 2 mls then the next week tren 100 2 mls.
    This cycled on for about 15 weeks.. No pct after.. : /

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Dang dude have you had blood work done? Are you experiencing any issues right now?

There is no way i would start a 2nd cycle man, you havn't even properly PCT from your first one and there could be all sorts of things wrong with you that you're not aware of. Starting on another cycle will only make things worse. I highly suggest you get BW done and check your levels before you make any more decisions.

Yeeaah was sorta expecting that sort of response lol. I feel fine, but will get blood work done asap.. Ill post my results and would appreciate advice on where too go next.
    Thanks

Yeeaah was sorta expecting that sort of response lol. I feel fine, but will get blood work done asap.. Ill post my results and would appreciate advice on where too go next.
    Thanks

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Good idea bud, you should be trying to get blood results asap. Just because you feel fine doesn't mean things aren't all outa wack in there.

Thread Information