The_locomotive is offline Junior Member

Complete strength collapse five weeks after ending cycle. What did I do wrong!!???

Yeah, life is pretty shitty right now. Just got back from the gym, and I feel like someone stole my body and replaced my insides with that from a 90 year old geezer. I've never experience this in any of my previous cycles, so I really need some help here. This is f-ing depressive.

My stats:
    29 years old
    6"2 and currently about 240lbs (relatively lean, somewhat visible abs, but no sick-pack).

My cycle went on for 12 weeks. I did 500mg of test E a week and 20-40mg of dianabol a day for about seven weeks (from week 2 through 9), then I replaced the d-bol with masterone because I was getting a bit too bloated and wanted to be leaner and faster for a strongman competition I was aiming for. The last week of my cycle I did 500mg of test and two 1 ml injections of winstrol instead of masterone.

Two weeks after my last test injection I did one tablet of clomid a day with 1mg arimidex . After that one week I upped the doses of clomid to three tabs a day, and I've been on that ever since (its been five weeks and one day since my last injection).

Here's the deal:
    I think maybe I was a little overconfident with my workout regime during PCT, as I've only done very weak cycles in the past with little strength and energy loss during PCT.
    Also I did some all out max effort deadlifts right before ending my cycle, plus there's the strongman competition with progressively heavier weights being lifted in the last few weeks of my cycle. It might have been too much.

During PCT I've done three strength workouts a week, and cardio for one hour three times a week. Friday is the only day I don't work out. On cycle I do four strength workouts a week and one hour of cardio twice a week.

When I first started to feel the signs of low testo (limp dick, low energy etc.) my strength was definitely sub-par, but nothing extreme. I just felt tired and had little "pop" in my lifts, so to speak.
    This Saturday I did some tire flips with an 800lbs tyre and it felt very easy, but when I went in to do some moderate bench pressing I felt very woozy and weak. When it felt like the entire gym was spinning before my eyes, I decided to just do some ab work and go home to rest.

When I feel woozy and dizzy its usually because I haven't gotten enough carbs, so I carbo loaded pretty heavily that Saturday and my Sunday cardio work out felt great. Much better than it had during the PCT period. I was therefore very disappointed, angry and upset when both my squat and my log lifting was shitty on Monday.

I did only light cardio yesterday, and woke up feeling great today. My production at work was awesome and I just felt generally good with a high energy level.
    I've also noticed that while my strength has gone shitty, my dick has risen from the dead the last week and is now as proud and erect as ever. This puzzles me.
    When I'm not lifting weights, I feel like a million bucks. But as soon as I lift something, its like turning a switch. Today I was supposed to do six to eight moderately heavy reps in the deadlift, but had to throw in the towel after only four reps. Bench pressing 220lbs for 10 reps felt like I was doing close to 300. Its been more than an hour since I left the gym, but I still feel weak and dizzy.

Some noteworthy info/symptoms:

* I'm currently on antibiotics. This might have something to do with this. A week before finishing my cycle I did some relatively light reps with about 480lbs in the squat and I felt really dizzy. I thought it was just the heat, and didn't think too much about it. It happened again during the strongman competition too, and it really hurt my performance in the overhead press. No sign of dizziness during events like tyre flipping or farmers walk, though, which puzzles me as there are heavy exercises.

A week later I feel that my throat is sore, and suddenly the right side of my face is f-ing paralyzed. I can't blink, smile or move any muscles in that part of the face at all. WTF!!??
    So I see a doctor who gives me antibiotics, my face went fine after a couple of weeks, but my throat is still sore. So for the last week or so I've upped the doses of antibiotics. By "upped" I mean that I tripled the recommended dose. Hey - if the shit in in throat won't heal on a regular dose, I might as well bring out the big guns.

* As previously mentioned, I don't have low energy levels in general, and I wake up after seven hours of sleep feeling well rested. I try to get eight hours of sleep, but my body just don't seem to want more than seven.
    I did suffer insomnia one night last week and only got four hours of sleep before having to get up. I just lied in bed for hours and hours without being able to sleep.

* I'm very hungry. I actually think I'm eating more now than I did while cycling. That's....odd.

* I haven't lost any significant weight during PCT. Maybe 6lbs, but I'm sweating like an animal due to extreme humidity and heat where I live (I live in northern Europe and my body is NOT genetically adapted to heat at all).

* When looking in the mirror, my muscles don't seem flat and "deflated" the way you'd expect if for example you've been deprived of carbs for a long time. In fact I look pretty much identical to what I did while on cycle. Even though I'm smaller due to less bloating. In other words there doesn't seem to any visible loss of muscle mass.

Well, I hope you guys can help me make some sense of this. I've done this PCT routine in the past with great success, but this cycle was a bit stronger than what I've usually done, so maybe that's why I crashed so badly. What should I do to get back to my old self again?
    What do I do now to recover?

wmaousley is offline American Bedoo
    This is one hell of a first post!!

Thanks - I guess! I hoped that putting som effort into the post might spark some extra interest, but maybe people were put off by its length and don't bother reading the whole thing.

I feel like crap at work today. Lethargic, dizzy, no energy. I must have caught something.

Hmmm....maybe it will help if I bumb the thread.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member

I found out what it was (it's been always a year now). I had accidently gotten an overdose of cortisone instead of the antibotics I though I was taking.

Thread Information