dustinn07 is offline New Member

Buying PCT supps

Has anybody bought any ancillaries or peptides from chemicalneed.com? Wanted to know if it was a legit website for buying supplements?

Thanks -

jpowell is offline Banned
    I think most members here are faithful to lion. The guy from ar-r for evrything other than gear.

nikepump8844 is offline New Member
    agreed. check the red banner at the top of the page

dwatts1984 is offline New Member

Lion?

Quote Originally Posted by jpowell View Post
    I think most members here are faithful to lion. The guy from ar-r for evrything other than gear.
    Hey Jpowell is there anyway you could get back to me with info... My acct is limited apparently... So i can't PM you. Might you be able to email me or something? Curious about a few things.

thanks
    Dwatts

sushijin is offline New Member
    A buddy tells me t3 is apparently good for pct... Any thoughts on this?

Quote Originally Posted by sushijin
    A buddy tells me t3 is apparently good for pct... Any thoughts on this?
    U wont to use test wen using t3 or ull burn/lose muscle gains u just put on.

T3 is oftem stacked with clen or evn test, but ive mostly herd of clen.

Quote Originally Posted by dwatts1984

Hey Jpowell is there anyway you could get back to me with info... My acct is limited apparently... So i can't PM you. Might you be able to email me or something? Curious about a few things.

thanks
    Dwatts
    Patience young grasshopper. Wat info are ya looking for tho?

Quote Originally Posted by jpowell View Post
    Patience young grasshopper. Wat info are ya looking for tho?
    Trying to find out whats garbage and whats not I guess is the best way to put it. Everywhere I look and read there are the promises of quality products that are a joke. "Legal Steroids " that are like vitamins that destroy your liver... PCT crap that will never have any real effects. Places like GNC that sell straight garbage for a fortune.
    Last yea my buddy picked up some PCT stuff, Liquid Arimidex or something... (tasted like hell) Had a cheap label on it like someone printed it form home... However he said it "WORKED"... In this case I suppose he meant no GYNO, and other side effects of post cycle.
    Obviously I'm new so I'm just trying to find people with the right information of products (gear, PCT) I understand I'm new so people seem to be appreshensive in lending a hand so its been rough. Hell I could call, text, email, whatever to get the info needed ya know. I understand discretion is important here.

Anyhow, any info would help, appreciate the response.

Quote Originally Posted by dwatts1984

Trying to find out whats garbage and whats not I guess is the best way to put it. Everywhere I look and read there are the promises of quality products that are a joke. "Legal Steroids " that are like vitamins that destroy your liver... PCT crap that will never have any real effects. Places like GNC that sell straight garbage for a fortune.
    Last yea my buddy picked up some PCT stuff, Liquid Arimidex or something... (tasted like hell) Had a cheap label on it like someone printed it form home... However he said it "WORKED"... In this case I suppose he meant no GYNO, and other side effects of post cycle.
    Obviously I'm new so I'm just trying to find people with the right information of products (gear, PCT) I understand I'm new so people seem to be appreshensive in lending a hand so its been rough. Hell I could call, text, email, whatever to get the info needed ya know. I understand discretion is important here.

Anyhow, any info would help, appreciate the response.
    Slow down buddy. U addressed a number of different issues here so lets address one at a time: 1st off im not am expert or have extensive knowldge as other members but i have the will power to learn anything especially when it comes to putting stuff n my body.

Cant talk about real gear/or AAS as this could potentially lead to fishing amd scams.

Dont evr buy the legal alternative of steroids , not even from the banner lol!

Pct is needed. Nolva and clomid arr the usuals. You will use 4-8 wks depending on how ya feel and duration on ur cycle. I rec buying these from ar-r . Afforablde and gets the job done. Taste like shit but o well. U want to use these as after cycle u not only want to keep gains but ur estro is higher than normal and helps to regulate and get eveything back to normal. The most common thing ull notice is ur nuts will drop n start to get their size back.

I dnt buy products from gnc/vitamin world or any supp store, as its over rated and overpriced and not worth it imo. Only thing i use is evogen google it!

Now the a.i. This is a tricky part, i only rec u ise them id your feeling symptoms as to what they wod help. Others rec using off rip. l-dex or liqui aridex helps during cycle to prevent higher estro from gettong threw. Wich is y ppl rec that over the one with the e!

Let google b ur best friend. Google everything 2 or 3 ...hundred times make sure u have a solid base of nutrition/knowldge.

Dont b scared to ask anything bro. If i cant ans sumbody else here will!

Appreciate the info! Yea I mean not scared to ask... seems people are less likely to forward info on certain things to new comers is all. But this gives me a good head start. My buddy is big into this kinda stuff, and has an extensive background with it. However his wife checks his mail, email, texts, eavesdrops... So fishing for info from him has proven to be quite a challenge!

I learned my lesson long ago with the GNC, Vitamin world crap... What a joke!
    Ive stayed on the google just seems to point me in the same direction every time. But thanks again!

Thread Information