Thread: Please Help

DBflash21 is offline Member

Please Help

Here is my scenario, I'm in the 2nd week of my cycle 10 weeks @ 500mg/ew (250 every 3.5 days) and everything is going well except I'm noticing a bit of a flair up in gyno in my left nipple, i would say there feels like a "pea" size object there :/ I've been running liquidex @.25mg eod as i thought this would help me combat these types of issues, should I up my doseage? I also have clomid and nolva on hand. Anyone with knowledge on this matter I would appreciate some input. Thank you.

JohnnnyBlazzze is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What are you running Test Prop?

I would up your dose to .5 EOD/.25 ED of dex and see how you feel.

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    if your actually getting a lump then I would run 20mgs of nolva ed till its gone, also like johnny said up the adex aswel.

stpete is offline Banned
    Increasing adex is the better option imo.

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Concur.

Quote Originally Posted by stpete
    if I lump or nodgule is already present, does this not mean the breast tissue is already formed ? if so does a drug like a adrimadex reverse gyno tissue, or just stop it from progressing? and can't nolvadex actually reverse gyno tissue?

The OP stated that it was flaring up indicating that his estrogen is getting high. Increasing his adex dosages will help to suppress the gyno from making further advan***ents. It's best to be aware and catch these things before the problems progress.

If the gyno is already a large lump and been there for an extended period of time and you have neglected it then I would recommend running a long-term Nolva treatment in which I believe Swifto has a thread up of gyno reversal. Letro is another thing you can look into if your gyno has already developed.

If you have neglected it completely and made no effort to fight against the gyno then surgery to remove it would be your last and final option. Most people I've seen that had to have surgery either didn't know they ever had it, or just didn't know how to combat it and just left it alone.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnnyblazzze
    The OP stated that it was flaring up indicating that his estrogen is getting high. Increasing his adex dosages will help to suppress the gyno from making further advan***ents. It's best to be aware and catch these things before the problems progress.

If the gyno is already a large lump and been there for an extended period of time and you have neglected it then I would recommend running a long-term Nolva treatment in which I believe Swifto has a thread up of gyno reversal. Letro is another thing you can look into if your gyno has already developed.

If you have neglected it completely and made no effort to fight against the gyno then surgery to remove it would be your last and final option. Most people I've seen that had to have surgery either didn't know they ever had it, or just didn't know how to combat it and just left it alone.
    fair enuff, still good to have extra nolva on hand tho.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyD View Post
    fair enuff, still good to have extra nolva on hand tho.
    Agreed, better to be safe then sorry.

hey johnyblaze good stuff, I also just purchased some letro would you advise running that instead of the liquidex? doseages? Thanks brotha

Hey guys, can I get your honest opinion? Should I just stop my cycle (4th week in Sustanon @500 mg weekly) and run a PCT and try another time? Honestly I'd rather avoid gyno anyway possible. Please advise ASAP.

Thread Information