blklbl189 is offline New Member

PCT for test cyp help

So ive been on the forums and done what i feel like is a pretty large amount of research, and i keep going back and forth with what i belive will be the best PCT for me. I got my hands on 2 vials of 250mg/ml. I plan on doing a 10-week cycle, taking 500mg a week. This is my first cycle and am being as cautious as possible with it. I dont plan on taking anything else while "on", unless i have problems with gyno, in which case ill have nolva on hand. Im about to get nolva and aromasin from AR-R for use as my PCT.

week 1: 40mg nolva, 25mg aromasin
    week 2-4: 20mg nolva, 12.5mg aromasin

Does this sound like itll work for what im doing? Like i said, ive been back and forth reading and everything seems to be preference, im just looking for some of the veterans opinions on this PCT for the cycle im taking. My stats are 23, 5'10, 160lbs, at about 6% bf. I just got home from the military hence why im just now doing my first cycle. Ive been a wrestler since i was 7, and lifting since i was 17, so ive never been anything but in great shape. I dont want to commence the cycle until i feel comfortable with my PCT and have everything in hand.

Mirin bra is offline New Member
    some people will tell you, that you need to gain some weight before starting your cycle, like go up to 175 pounds, and you should wait until you are older..
    Anyways, to answer your question, you need to take AI during your cycle like Aromasin or Proviron . I would recommend 12.5 EOD from day one until the last day injection:
    week 1-10 500mg test + AI 12.5
    then 2 weeks after the last injection, start your PCT:
    week 14 nolva 40 +clomid 100
    week 15 nolva 40 +clomid 50
    week 16 nolva 20 +clomid 50
    week 17 nolva 20 +clomid 25

Clomid is VREY recommended to take with nolva during PCT.
    if you notice any weird sensitive feeling around your nipples, raise your AI to 25 or 50

REMEMBER, time on+ PCT= time off
    GoodLuck!

I keep hearing advers things about clomid. Would the nolvadex be enough for PCT or do i need to take clomid and nolva. Or would i even be able to run aromasin during, and bump up the dosage during PCT?

Yes, Clomid is recommended for PCT. you can run nolva only but keep Clomid in hand just in case. Aromasin is an AI and you should run it only during your cycle. if however you notice some side effects from testosterone , bump up the Aromasin.
    if you don't know what AI & SERM is, I highly recommend that you wait and learn all about it and PCT before you start injecting.
    Search "SERM/AI Definition"

Im aware of the difference. So i would be running the aromasin during the cycle with the test to keep the estro in check, and if i feel anything in my nipples i can just bump up the dosage. I was also reading that i could use torm as opposed to clomid to possibly dodge any of the side effects. would that work? could i take nolva and torm as PCT, then use aromasin as an AI while on cycle. If this in fact sounds like a solid cycle, could you advise the doses for the nolva,torm, and aromasin?

I don't have a lot of info about torm, I mean I never tried it nor never heard any of my friends did, so I can't give you any opinion or what dosage you should take. However, I would search more about it.
    I recommended Clomid with Nolva because It's a very popular dosage used by a lot of bodybuilders, I've seen the results with it and it's decent.
    for the dosage, read my pervious post:

week 1-10 500mg test + AI 12.5mg
    then 2 weeks after the last injection, start your PCT :

flexxi is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirin bra
    PCT :
    When u say 40:20 100:50:50:25 is that in mg? Or how do u measure with liquid nolva n clomi?

Thread Information