dmk327 is offline Associate Member

On cycle AI use and pct

Last cycle ran 15 weeks and used arimidex for weeks 9-15 to lose the water. I dropped about 15lbs from 235 to 223 in the first week of arimidex at .25mg ed. After that I continued to run the cycle to it's completion employing a cutting diet and added more cardio and got down to 215. 6 weeks into pct I am weighing 210 and have not lost any appreciable size. I actually lost more noticible size on cycle as I added the arimidex. Currently on tribulus and zinc. Pct was with nolvadex 40/40/20/20/20. A little lethargic during weeks 3-4 of pct but since then back to normal. Sex drive is back better than it's ever been pct and is.actually kinda like before I first cycled. Anyone have similar experiences?

Snap is offline New Member

?

Quote Originally Posted by dmk327 View Post
    Last cycle ran 15 weeks and used arimidex for weeks 9-15 to lose the water. I dropped about 15lbs from 235 to 223 in the first week of arimidex at .25mg ed. After that I continued to run the cycle to it's completion employing a cutting diet and added more cardio and got down to 215. 6 weeks into pct I am weighing 210 and have not lost any appreciable size. I actually lost more noticible size on cycle as I added the arimidex. Currently on tribulus and zinc. Pct was with nolvadex 40/40/20/20/20. A little lethargic during weeks 3-4 of pct but since then back to normal. Sex drive is back better than it's ever been pct and is.actually kinda like before I first cycled. Anyone have similar experiences?
    I have a question,did you lose you sex drive on cycle or on pct? For how long? What did you use on cycle?

Thread Information