1trust is offline New Member

Huge problem omg am i done?

Isten i dont know where i shuld have posted this, heres the deal i was on week 9 of test e deca cycle deca 400 test 500 .. So iv fallen on some hard times i got a aggravated battery charge with great bodily harm to a peace officer, so my cars impounded my bail was 100 k ( 10 k to get out but still thats alot of money, so basicaly i blew threw al my savings even had to borow some . ( im 24 almst 25 btw ) so anyway during my time in jail my parents had access to my home, i was only locked up for 3 days before bond, first thing i was thinkin bout was cigarette , bang my girl, pin? No shit.. Well i get out i go home no pins no vials no clomid no nolva no aromasin , i talk to my father and he goes off saying that im a drug addict ima piece of shit and with pleasure he took the vials and smashed them and flushed the pills down... So im siting here ( oh btw i lost one of my two jobs ) so im sittin here its been 2 weeks since i pinned i do not have $ to pay my mortgage or my association even so . Basically i would like to know how bad is this going to be?.. Please dont say you should of or could of done this different. I didnt. Thats why i am where i am . Now i just wana kno whats gona happen, i see alot of acne poppin up, my johnson still works tho.. ? Help ? Brothers? Sisters? Anyone?

SK1Viking is offline Associate Member
    Answered in the Anabolic Q & A section.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    You need to take a deep breath....it will only be as bad as you make it you drug addict piece of sheet..j/k you will be k you just need to stay focused and positive on getting your life back on track....it will also look better with the legal system when you go back to court.

Thread Information