JK93 is offline New Member

Need some quick advice!!!!!!!!!

I am almost done with my 12 weeks test prop. cycle, and I am beginning my PCT in exactly 1 week!

But some shit just happened!! I had planed to run Clomid and Nolvadex for my PCT, but the dealer I am buying from was unable to get Clomid!!
    I know you should buy all your stuff before you start your cycle, but I waited to my PCT stuff till I was almost finish with my cycle. Yes I know it was stupid, and now I know better for next time!

Anyway the guy told me he could get HCG instead of Clomid, and I didn't knew anything about HCG, I only knew that I needed Clomid and Nolvadex, but I bought the stuff anyway.

Now I have Nolvadex and HCG. I cannot get Clomid. I have tried everywhere, and it's like no one sells it anymore. s:
    My question is, can I use Nolvadex and HCG for my PCT instead of Clomid? I know Clomid and HCG isn't the same thing, but I only have HCG and Nolvadex.

Any suggestions?
    This is by the way my first cycle..

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    order your liquid clomid from AR-R ..red banner top right corner of this page. they have fast shipping depending on where you are located.

Thread Information