jsn23 is offline Junior Member

Questions: PCT, Bloodwork

Ok so hopefully i will be starting my first cycle here soon, and i understand my cycle completely. What i don't understand is what to do before and after. So i need to do bloodwork before my cycle and after? where do i get this done? Do i need to get prescription drugs or whatever for my PCT?

Just looking for some help in figuring out pre and post cycle! thanks!

tranceaddict24 is offline New Member
    blood work can be done without insurance . I actually did my pre cycle blood work 2 days ago, within 24 hours i received my results. It was very important for me to have some baseline numbers. When i adjust my aromasin dosage throughout my cycle, i will be aiming to keep my estradoil levels between 10-25mg. Seeing that right now my levels are at 10, i now know how high to up my dosage. Without it you are just guessing. What might have worked for some might not work for you, so while you can look online and say yeah 12.5mg is what most people do, why not do it right? My blood work was only 40 dollars.

As for the PCT ancillaries, most sources who sell test and other steroids will also sell ancillaries. Just get it all at the same place.

Thread Information