Thread: PCT Help???

Godzhand is offline New Member

PCT Help???

Recently I got off a 15 week cycle of Test-E with a few weeks of Dbol added in there. I waited 2 weeks before starting PCT like I always do using clomid turns out 2 weeks after being on it that the shit is Bunk prob Baking power filled Lesson learned stick to my original sources for anything I need to order. So Here is my Question I'm 4 weeks without anysort of test going on the 5th week It's going to take at least a week at the earliest before I get the Nolvadex I ordered 15days at the latest. Should I continue pinning again until I get my PCT because my test levels are so ****ing low now my sex drive is completely gone.
    Should I keep Running Test or just wait?
    Last edited by Godzhand; 08-06-2012 at 03:44 PM.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Its been 4 weeks since your last pin i would stop off and wait for your pct to come.
    Let that be a lesson to you dont get bunk shit for your pct and buy off our sponser AR-R
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

capetown is offline Senior Member
    Ar-r is the only way to go for pct. its one thing to get bunk gear but bunk pct just erks the hell out of me.

Godzhand is offline New Member
    Yeah I would have rather had bunk gear then pct. Now my girlfriend is breathing down my neck bitching at me thinking I'm getting it in with other chicks. On top of that the damn depressing feeling a lot of estrgen gives you -_- Lesson learned I will use that source from now on.

Thread Information