I got this stuff from an ultimate sports nutrition called Magnamass, it is a stack of halodrol, superdrol, and Max LMG?
2 17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-3-one 5mg
4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1 4-diene-3-17b-diol 25mg
2a 3a-epithio-17a-methyl etioallocholan-17b-ol 15mg

All three of these are "dry" agents that reduce/eliminate estrogen while on them. The MAX LMG is a anti-progesterone. Now as far as PCT goes, my research has turned up that lots of people experience a rebound gyno after their PCT. They finish their cycle, and when their body starts producing again then the estrogen rebounds and then they get gyno symptoms.

I was planning on finishing the 4 week cycle, 60 pills, 2 a day of the Magnamass. I have the kinetic nutrition "reload" magnotest which is tribulus tetris, horny goat weed, saw palmetto, and 4,17beta-dihydroxy-4-androstene-3-one which is supposedly an anti-aromatic testoserone as well, similar to foremastane, which is why its sold as the PCT for the magnamass, to match the antiprogesterone affects of the max LMG in their other product. As well as taking e-pharm testforce 2 D-Aspartic acid, liver armor, and AI sports cycle support. I also have a bottle of erase, which is androsta-3 5-diene-7 17-dione which is supposed to be a test booster/cortisol inhibitor/AI.

I was also planning on taking 2 pills of the magnotest reload three times a day, starting one week before then end of the magnamass cycle. As well as starting the e-pharm testforce 2 aspartic acid one week before the end of the cycle at 2 scoops twice a day. And the erase 1 pill three times daily for the first two weeks such as 3/3/2/2/1/1. The liver armor and the cycle support continued to the end of PCT which consist of milk thistle, n Acetyl cysteine, red yeast rice, hawthorn berry, saw palmetto, nettle root, celery seed, caper brush, tamarisk, cassia occidentalislinn, yarrow, black nightshade, arjuna bark, alpha lipoic acid, idebenone and policosanol.

I guess my question really is if I will need a SERM like Nolva/tamoxifen ? Or if its a good idea to use the Erase with the test force 2 and the magnotest(formastane) to keep from the natural test and the rebound estrogen from aromatising causing this rebound gyno after PCT? The infamous "guy behind the counter" in all of his wisdom stated that the magnotest reload was designed to go with the magnamass because the similar matching antiprogesteron/anti armoatic properties and assured me that that's all I would need an gyno wouldnt be an issue. searching has uprooted that they use this "anti progesterone anti-aramatoic properies" ploy then BAM you get hit with the rebound gyno and its very missleading. I guess ultimate sorts nutrition is the only one that carries this brand on kinetic nutrition. If anyone has any more info on this product, or PCT for superdrol/halodrol in general please give your input on the topic.