guitarman35 is offline New Member

Over a year on unneeded HRT- Bad doc. Finastastride ex user - Will PCT even work now?

So I went on Finastrade over a year ago and saw low libido, fatigue, etc.. So my family doc (Knows nothing about HRT) put me on 250 mg test shots every 2 weeks. I did this for maybe a year and just started going once per week for 125mg per shot...

Never did I hear anything about this being permanent or causing me to be infertile! Getting married in a year and kinda freaking out now about possibly having no sperm count...

Made an appt today to get a full blood panel and sperm count ran. Looking to get a good HRT doctor (would go to crisler he is local, but $500 and he doesn't take insurance!)

I was low average sperm count prior while on Finastride though. Is it possible/likely that a PCT would allow me to have kids? Not even sure what all to ask for my situation..

Don't think I really needed to be on HRT, think it was the finastride, not something I want to be on for life. Want to have kids. etc... Came off the finastride a few months ago and life has completely changed. That crap is the devil!

I think I was lucky that most side effects like low libido have gone away, so now the challenge is getting off testosterone and restoring the sperm count...

Any info would be appreciated.

chwala is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    try use of proviron 75mgs per day

Will read up on that ^^... UPDATE** Had a sperm test... Count was 2 million, when normal is 20-150 million. So I am dang near infertile... However the doc said stop the test shot and this could increase. Says it could be temporary. Told me that the test I was getting, 125mg a week shot, was not a "normal steroid " and PCT shouldnt be needed. I just don't think I believe him.

He wants me to stop the shot, which I did last week, and be retested in a month. Blood tests for test levels are next week.

So can PCT be done at anytime, or am I taking a risk not doing PCT right as I stop the shot??

Also would the TESTOSTERONE RECOVERY STACK V2 at nutrisourcestores be a good option regardless?

mockery is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    on trt yes you will have less chance of having kids. thats why they prescribe hcg to help with that. dont take anything with the word testosterone in a supplement name. just my imo

run a 4-6 week regular pct with clomid and nova get blood work

Problem is the doc won't prescribe anything.... I don't have the cash for Dr. Crisler even though he is right around the corner. reading people will rebound to normal levels but it can take a long time.. I am somewhat OK with that... But I have no idea where to get chlomid/nova, nor proper dosing, and even if it is what I need... Is the 125mg test-e shot in the docs office the same as the testosterone you take on a cycle?

If I stopped my shots last week, is HCG now out of the picture?

Blog Entries
    no you can run the hcg for 10 days if you had it right now.

u can order clomid and nova from the ar-r banner at the top of this page. legit company and shipping is solid . as for pct dose you can read the education forum and also make a thread for help.

yes the test is the same.

Blog Entries
    you dont want to try and let your natural test "rebound" back. they may never, u may lose the use of your dick and yoru sperm count will stay low.

Blog Entries
    when you are ready to order clomid and tamox (novadex) let us know. go to ar-r .com make an account, order 2 bottles of each and let us know when they arrive.

Thanks, I have located both of those... Is it too late for HCG and maybe letro then? Should I go back on low dose test and try to run HCG?

Hearing Clomid and Nolv alone aren't enough, but what is recommended with them is HCG, but while on cycle. Tech I am done with the cycle.... or I hope!

Thread Information