initialO is offline New Member

fake gear - Dont know what to do now for pct

hello everyone

So i am on my first cycle. I am on my 9th week of test e cycle, i took dbol for the first 4 weeks which worked (by the end of 4th week i had bad backache). However, there seems no strength gains since 5th week im assuming my gear is fake. its keifei test e 250mg/shot each bottle is 10ml im on my 3rd bottle. So im wondering what should i do now. continue? start taking pct now (dbol) or wait 2 weeks and start pct?

I have Clomid and Nolvadex on hand.

thank you

getfit28 is offline Member
    Post a pic and we might be able to help you in telling you if it's fake or not.. Test can take up to 4 weeks to kick in not sure of 5 though..

Quote Originally Posted by getfit28 View Post
    Post a pic and we might be able to help you in telling you if it's fake or not.. Test can take up to 4 weeks to kick in not sure of 5 though..
    Yes but no strength/weight gain since i stoped dbol . will take pic now of it.

pic

pic attached
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fake gear - Dont know what to do now for pct-download.jpg  

would appreciate an answer, I also have proviron in addition to clomid and nolvadex .

Shadowmaker is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by initialO View Post
    Yes but no strength/weight gain since i stoped dbol. will take pic now of it.
    thats because the kick out of dbol made you bigger and stronger than test would do alone, and when you stop dbol, it is possible that test is having hard time to beat the results of dbol... if you are not losing weight, then there is no reason to think that the gear was fake...

i have been doin test+dbol cycles - 12 week, 8 week as well as 5 week...
    in my case, test is just the base that holds the thing that dbol does... test+dbol is stronger than test alone, also - it does not take 4 weeks to kick in most of the cases especially if you do 1 or 2 week amount of test in the first days as a front load.

right now im doin 5 week cycles only because i have never got any gains after the week 4-6 no matter what, so i have never experienced the myth of "test kicking in" - i have never seen any "kicking in" on test and EVEN deca - its up to pronto and as good as it gets on week 1 as on week 10.
    maybe thats because i have never done small dosages and it could be an explanation... if you put a gram of test into your body that naturally doesnt produce nowhere close that level, there is no way in hell it will stay there and do nothing until some misterious "kick in"...

but if you do low dosages this works as well - dbol is strong stuff, and now you are left on test alone... if the dosage is low it is normal for test not to give any more gains at first...
    if you lose weight during first 2 weeks after dbol, then the test is a fake... if you keep all the weight and the water after dbol, test is working, it might just not be working the way you would want it to

steroids are no miracle drugs - i have been doin all kinds of stupid shit like doin 12 weeks dbol cycles as well as doin 2gram test a week and i actually have never seen some crazy "kicking in" or rapid growth of muscle...
    sometimes you can plan a crazy cycle and you want to see some crazy gains and you end up by doin the same you did the last cycle...

in my experience, steroids are not "THE steroids" they're "JUST steroids" - they wont do any miracles and you might feel disapointed if you were waiting for one.

EDIT :

P.S - i remember a few years ago i was doin deca +test and i was waiting for that "kick in" always thinking : "soon...after 2 weeks now" - then : "just 1 week left and ill GROOOOW" - the time came... i was like : "well, maybe it hasnt really kicked in yet"...
    aaaaand...never did... i got all the gains i got and nothing really changed after the weeks that "something should really kick in"...

Well it felt weird. My lifts didnt increase or weight after dbol specially with 600mg week for a first timer. I might have damaged the substance by heating the bottle with lighter before injecting it.

I will stop now and wait 2 weeks to start my pct.

I might have damaged the substance by heating the bottle with lighter before injecting it.
    why would you do that?

anyway, i think you are just stressed out because things doesnt happen the way you were expecting...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowmaker View Post
    why would you do that?

anyway, i think you are just stressed out because things doesnt happen the way you were expecting...
    Needle shy, I only been injecting on delts. First two injections I felt deezy and fainted but I'm expert at dealt injections lol.
    And heating it to make it hurt less.

the "heating" is done by holding the bottle in your hand for a minute or two or by putting in a glass with warm water, not by actually burning it

i still think that the stuff is working if you are not pissing out all your muscle after the dbol ...
    the way my body tells me that the cycle is over is that i just have to get up 5 times at night and i lose more than a pound a day...
    if the dbol water is holding, something is holding it...

Live for the PUMP is offline Senior Member
    This conversation is hard for me to believe! I did a pro-hormone (paradeca) about 10 years ago and I had very intense indications that "Wow i am feeling this!" Now you guys are talking about much more intense AAS and can't feel it?? I have never done real AAS, but if I feel like I'm on roids of a PH I sure as better feel it when im doing the real shit!

Needless to say. My opinion is that sh^t is fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Live for the PUMP View Post
    This conversation is hard for me to believe!
    I have never done real AAS, but if I feel like I'm on roids
    My opinion is that
    so :
    1) you have never done AAS but you know how to feel on roids?
    2) you have never done AAS but you have an opinion about fake AAS?
    3) you have never done AAS but you find hard to belive some stuff i said about AAS? could it be hard to belive because all your experience on steroids is based on random dudes posting on the internet?

ok, this was a lil bit of trolling... the actual fact is that everybody is different and no one should asume that he has fake AAS because some random guys on the internet had different result from it.
    im not sayin that he doesnt have fake or that he didnt burn the stuff... what im tryin to do is to make people think with their own head...
    it is cool that we have so many ppl in here sharing experience, but no one will tell me when my test kicks in, what sides i get and what results i get cause it is only me who knows that.

dude, there are guys like Lee Priest and look at him when he was 16... also, there are guys in this forum claiming to have all the knowledge on the world and look at them - not that much of a Lee Priest right?
    so this clearly shows the huge difference of how human body reacts to random medicine...

have you been to the dentist? you get anesthetics and they work, right? well, i for example, have to suffer cause that shit does nothing for me... im afraid of the dentists because the anesthetics doesnt work on me... and there are lots of ppl like me out there - you can google that stuff up...
    so what - i should say that the anesthetics doesnt work? no... for some it does, for some it doesnt and for some it actually kicks in the when all the work is done and they are at home watching TV...
    Last edited by Shadowmaker; 08-19-2012 at 11:18 AM.

I see your point and its well taken. I was just giving my opinion to the guy. If I had the feel it sensation from a PH then surely I would get it from real AAS. There are a lot of dumbazzes on here that believe what someone says just because they have posted 5,000 times. True everyone has a different chemical structure and will respond differently. For me I have always heard using AAS gives you a, "want to rip your shirt off" feeling. So until coming to the internet on this subject I didn't even know it was possible not to feel it.

There are a lot of dumbazzes on here that believe what someone says just because they have posted 5,000 times.
    thumbs up on this one dude!!!

I have always heard using AAS gives you a, "want to rip your shirt off" feeling. So until coming to the internet on this subject I didn't even know it was possible not to feel it.
    i have never had it... i have never had ANY different feeling anywhere... my libido does not increase on cycle and does not decrease off cycle and i dont do pct...
    i actually have never had that super-strenght gains too. lil bit - yes, after the cycle i might lose a few reps here and there but thats it.

the only thing i can really see is the weight gain, the fact that im holding water, and the fact that after the cycle i lose water, and the notepad file on my desktop in which i write all my stats(weight, bf, etc) says that im gaining average 10lbs a year for last 7 years.

basically, steroids for me have always been like : "meh, its just steroids"... i wont progress without them cause im way over my natural levels, but that is it - there is nothing in the world of AAS and HGH that could actually surprise me... the only thing i havent tried yet is HGH+slin but ill never will cause i dont have that much money and probably never will...

in here i see lots of posts with : "this doesnt do this and that" and i can really relate... each time when someone says "i stopped gaining weight after week 5" im like : "dude, i have never gained any after week 5 - its normal"

i hate when on this forum ppl react to everyone with the same attitude like it doesnt matter...
    its like Socrates said : "truthfulness and justice is when you attend equal matters equaly and different matters differently" (i probably translated it stupid) but in here all the different and equal matters are attended equally...
    its like - i like BigMacs, so if you dont like them, you are sick and you should get some help
    Last edited by Shadowmaker; 08-19-2012 at 12:08 PM.

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Hey OP. Simple solution! Get your bloodwork checked? You will know if your test is real or not. As far as "kicking in" or how I know if it's "working" obviously strength gains climb rapidly and my labido always tells me when it's kicked in. When I go from wanting sex everyday to wanting sex every 30 seconds...no ????

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Not sure dude.

For sure. Too many ppl use think their input is gold. Just because it works for you doesn't mean its going to work for EVERYBODY.

That's wild you don't have to do PCT. You must have an extra special chemical compound going on.

That's wild you don't have to do PCT.
    lots of "the book says so" and "the dude on forum is 40 and he wrote so" knowledge in here... youll never know nothing about anything if you dont do it...

i know that my gyno clears in 2 weeks and one time when it didnt clear in 2 months it actually cleared when i started next cycle...
    but there will be some stupid fcuk who would scare ppl with gyno and not doin pct, but who has actually never skipped a PCT or had an actual gyno...

i mean - the only guy who should talk about "not being able to get your dick up" is the guy who is not able to get his dick up not the guy who red in the book that it might happen

getfit28 is offline Member
    I never seen that kind so I can't say if its fake of legit.. keep using it and if you don't notice anything by 7th week the stuff is either fake or underdose. Good luck.. try injecting quads or glutes.

lots of "the book says so" and "the dude on forum is 40 and he wrote so" knowledge in here... youll never know nothing about anything if you dont do it...

i know that my gyno clears in 2 weeks and one time when it didnt clear in 2 months it actually cleared when i started next cycle...
    but there will be some stupid fcuk who would scare ppl with gyno and not doin pct, but who has actually never skipped a PCT or had an actual gyno...

i mean - the only guy who should talk about "not being able to get your dick up" is the guy who is not able to get his dick up not the guy who red in the book that it might happen
    Amen to that! I know I see guys with no experience on a topic commenting by saying, "well from what i have read on the stickies you should do this. I don't have any experience but thought i would tell you what I have read." What a joke. People want a response from experience not what you have heard or read. lol

It's Thai company.
    I skipped my 10th week injection, I am very disappointed with 1st cycle.
    Can't wait for pct really. Hopefully I didn't screw up anything

I am very disappointed with 1st cycle.
    so was i... and same with 2nd, 3rd and 4th etc...
    cause i tought that steroids do magic... now i feel good about them cause i have a goal - to do 3-4 cycles in a year and gain around 10lbs each year...
    how much did u gain?

so was i... and same with 2nd, 3rd and 4th etc...
    cause i tought that steroids do magic... now i feel good about them cause i have a goal - to do 3-4 cycles in a year and gain around 10lbs each year...
    how much did u gain?
    5-6kg

bigging is offline Junior Member
    Yea buddy your always gonna drop water weight from dbol that's all it is

Thread Information