red_hulk is offline Member

Generic pct brands?

I was wondering how you guys felt about the generic brands for post cycle. For instance instead of getting nolvadex you would get tamoxifen . I haven't tried generic brands, I'm sure there is a quality difference, but I was curious if anyone has and how they worked..

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    Nolvadex is a trade name of Tamoxifen (liquid tamox on ar-r ) and Clomifene is marketed as clomid (liquid clomi on ar-r).

Right, but when I was shopping around I saw it listed as nolvadex and as generic tamoxifen . The generic brand being much cheaper. I was just curious if anyone used them and had the same or similar results ya know?

Were they from the same supplier?

>Good Luck< is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by red_hulk
    Right, but when I was shopping around I saw it listed as nolvadex and as generic tamoxifen. The generic brand being much cheaper. I was just curious if anyone used them and had the same or similar results ya know?
    Should be the same. The drug is the same just produced in a cheaper environment. Ar-r is the cheapest I've seen and I like their product. If u can get enough for a pct for cheaper, I'd be surprised. You would need 50 tabs for standard pct protocol. (49 to be exact when using 40/40/20/20)

One of the sites I saw this on is called canadiandrugcenter I tried to post a link but since I'm new I can't, but if you wanted to check it out just go there and search tamoxifen .
    According to this, the generic brands would be a cheaper way to go, but I wasn't sure how legit it was. This is also my first time using the internet to buy a pct and finding a website that sold them was a pain in the ass itself lol.

ar-r .com - Use the banner at the top.

Thread Information