jtoups1214 is offline New Member

Exclamation When to use Letro/ When to use Nolvadex?

First of all....I'm prone to gyno. I still feel sensitive every once in a while (even off cycle.) I want to use a cycle of either Tren , halotestin , or Anavar . (maybe even stack one with the tren.) - I'm shooting for strength with minimal weight gain, because of the sport I'm in.

I know some people will say it's impossible, but it was either the tren or halo that gave me gyno before, and I want to be safer this time.

I do have some letro, and also nolvadex . Can anyone tell me when I should use each, and for how long? I get entirely too confused with this PCT stuff

Thanks in advance!

red_hulk is offline Member
    It really depends on the type of ester that you're taking to decide when to begin the pct. for instance prop would start sooner than an enanthate pct. the best thing you could do is research the different tests and decide which is best for what you're trying to do. But If you're probe to gyno then you could start nolva toward the end of cycle or even throughout it to be safe

cjr579 is offline Junior Member
    If you are prone to gyno you need to take an AI from day 1 of cycle. Letro is overkill for an AI. Aromasin is a better choice and save the letro in case lumps start to form. If you go with the tren I would have prami or caber on hand for prolactin. Save the nolva for pct. You really need to run test as a base to your cycle.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    some gyno prone guys use low doses of nolva (10mg) ed on cycle will good results. (a few guys on here have used this protocol) other have to use letro on cycle but they use it very wisely. (one guy on here that i know of has used this protocol effectively) and of course others have used an AI on cycle with good results too.

if you decide to use letro on cycle (or anywhere for that matter) make sure you do your homework!

Will a small amount of Letro effect the strength of my cycle? (if used during)

I'm really trying to find me some Halotestin , but its tough! So i may end up using the tren .

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Out of curiosity, what sport are you in?

sport requiring only arm strength.
    Last edited by jtoups1214; 08-22-2012 at 07:44 AM.

Thread Information