kas3379 is offline Junior Member

Dangers of Clomid restart?

I am suspicious of my T levels based on my feeling lethargic and having zero drive to complete anything. Against your good advice and at a young (19/20) age I took several cycles of Test E+Deca , Sus+EQ, without really doing much research on PCT. I believe that I took an AI each time after, but it was not consistent. Hindsight is 20/20. I would like to go get blood work done, but it is not covered by my insurance, and I am sure as shit not paying out of pocket. My question is, by running a Clomid or Hcg restart (like the ones suggested in this forum) is there any risk to put me in a worse spot than I am now? It is ****ing difficult to get out of bed in the mornings. I mean like really hard. It's starting to have a major effect on my professional life at a time when I need to be on the ball. Sex drive is lower than it should be, I feel like a big bitch.

Speculation aside, based on what I read here and what I am experiencing, I have a feeling in a few short years someone will suggest TRT, and I may take this route. As for now, I need a quick fix. I'm starting to **** my shit up, and it's not going over well with the employers.

Another 'friend' suggested taking a cycle of test and the proper PCT throughout and after, claiming that it will sort of 'reboot' my system. What do you think? I plan on making a decision today and beginning ASAP before I lose my job or my old lady.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I think I would have bloodwork before I would weight out my options.

kas3379 is offline Junior Member
    To be honest, I don't think I have time for that. It can't get much worse than I feel now, and based on what damage I've already done I feel like the only place to go is up. I want to just say **** it and jump back on cycle, increase my drive and libido to above average and deal with the consequences later (i.e. cruise) since that will undoubtedly be my best option.

Several people have said that this 'restart' doesn't work, but their cycle dosages were much higher than mine. I have been completely off gear and pct for almost a year now, with the low T symptoms gradually getting worse until plateauing in the past 4 months.

Without having any gear in my system recently, is this option still viable? My energy levels and feeling of well-being are my immediate concern, as I am 1 year into graduate studies and teaching and now battling the urge to quit it all and surf netflix for the rest of my life.... I just want to be back to normal.

I just bought Clomid from ar-r and will be doing research as soon as it arrives. I will let you know the results, but if nothing changes I'm getting back on the gear. Thoughts?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    My thoughts: Get hcg , you have clomid , get nolvadex . Run the hcg for few weeks, stop hcg, then start a clomid /nolva pct protocol. Its your best bet in my opinion.

fatman225 is offline Associate Member
    I think the OTHER thing you need to do is chill out.

It seems like you are letting the possibility that you have low T effect you more severe than it should.

Sort of like this, you THINK you have low T, so all of the sudden you start to have ALL of the problems that you know come with low T.

If you are about to have sex, and all you can think of is the fact you are not getting a very solid erection, the how is that going to effect you in bed?

You say its been over a year, by now there already should be some recovery. Keep in mind that testosterone has been studied as a means of male birth control, and while not approved for this use, it has been shown that after several months after ceasing the testosterone, the production eventually goes back to normal.

Obviously for athletic and cosmetic purposes, we certainly want our natty production to start up sooner, so we can keep some of the AAS gains, but in terms of health, after a year you should be back to normal, even without PCT. It is very rare that T production never goes back to normal after a couple cycles. I mean it does happen, but rare enough that I would bet against it in your case. I'm thinking either 100% in your head, OR mildly lower than you should be.

Go ahead and run the clomid, I don't see how normal dose use of clomid for a month would be likley to do any real harm.

50mg ED for two weeks, then 25mg ED for the next two, then go off, see how you feel about 3 weeks after getting off the clomid is what I would do.

Other than that, chill out. These are lots of men who have normal lives who are taking anti-androgen meds for various medical reasons, and most of them do experience problems, but not to the degree that it consumes their lives. There are some highly motivated women out there who likely have less testosterone than you would in even the worst case. There are men with mildly low T, who can function sexually and get by at work. Sure higher levels are obviously better, but my point is not to completely freak out OR to focus on the issue. Sure address the issue by running a PCT, but don't dwell on it.

Vasecho is offline New Member
    sorry for chiming in as im a noob and all but sounds like the symptoms of over training to me.

Did you change your routine when on and off or just keep bashing away at max level.

Just something to think about

Thread Information