NorthwestShane is offline New Member

Sust 250 cycle variance, PCT help needed

I've looked and looked for the answer to these questions and havent found them anywhere, so I'm going to nut up and start a thread and hope I dont get flamed for it. I have eight 1ml preloads of sust 250 that I want to use but want to make sure I have gameplan right before I start. Its been about 7 years since I did a cycle and no longer have the same access to people who were giving me their professional guidance with the topic. Can I do one shot per week for 8 weeks, or do I need to "ramp up" and ramp down at each end of the cycle? And with this dosage, do I need a PCT, and if so would you recommend clom, nolva or both and in what dose/frequency.

Last question: Is there a significant difference between primoteston and testoprim-D? Can they be substituted for one another in the case that you dont have enough of either to do a complete cycle, but you would by combining them? Any recommendations on dosage/cycle?

Thank you, it's very appreciated.

Great site!

stpete is offline Banned
    Welcome...You could run it for 8 weeks but it's not the best plan of action. As that cycle isn't long enough and you really should inject twice a week to see good results. No need to ramp anything. That's old school. Just find a dosage and stick w/it for duration.
    Yes, w/any AS you will need a PCT and should consider using an AI on cycle as well. Nolva and Clomid being the PCT compounds you should use.
    And you're in the right place to research those.
    So basically, in my opinion, you need to get yourself some more sust and a good PCT before doing this cycle. cycle length should be 12 weeks.

After you have all your gear, and it's an absolute must to have all including your PCT before starting, post your proposed cycle in the Steroid Q&A for everyone to look at. We'll look it over and tell you if there's anything your missing, or maybe have too much of.

Good Luck

NorthwestShane is offline New Member
    I appreciate your help. It does put me in a bind though because I no longer have access for purchase. I don't know about the sites I've seen online, but I dont trust an online AS website to be legit. I have looked at some sponsor sites, but all the products Ive seen are classified under some kind of coding system I dont know how to read. I wonder if there would be a way to string together a good cycle from the sust/primotest/testoprim I have? I love to just buy more sust because I have heard awsome things about it regarding the results I am looking for, but like I said I lost my source and I'm not the kind of guy to go around asking every jacked looking dude if he uses and would sell to me. Seems like a good way to wind up in cuffs. This is going to sound dumb as hell, but what is an AI?

Thread Information