Thread: Help, Con't....

ReverendNewman is offline Associate Member

Help, Con't....

Just checking in. My Nolvadex and Clomid has arrived! Just want to check in with u guys one more time.

My cycle ended in mid-July. So far no side effects except low T and low libido. But my strength is still solid and I look good. (Not losing any weight) Diet and training r tight. Just want to make sure if u guys think I should still do a PCT since no real side effects, (unless of course low T and libido r pretty major) or I should just let nature take it's course and just chock this one up to being lucky. I know I was stupid and appreciate all ur help.

Thanx brothers.

Hey Rev,
    If you find out before I do let me know. I'm thinking we are both stupid but yet lucky lol

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    get blood work..its the only way to really know what's going on.

Hey Mickey,
    I got blood work done last month, test levels slim to none. Doc recommended me do nothing and come back in 2 months, lol. So is it better late than never to start PCT, or is it too late? Thanks for your help.

ReverendNewman is offline Associate Member
    Exactly Mickey, me too. Got blood work last week. Everything was spot on except I had low T. He put me on AndroGel . But a lot of guys said get off that because it's an HRT and will just keep surpressing my natural T. Also, a week or two ago I wasn't able to get a "woody". Now I can and am starting to shoot some pretty good "yogurt". (Not too be too graphic.) I know a dude who came off cycle to have kids and he didn't do a PCT (I'm sure not recommended) and his T is fine now. Thanx for ur help.

BGW,

what do you mean slim to none? which specific levels are you referring to? if your doc rec'd you to come back in two months, i would wait the additional month and see what the results are. i assume he wants to see if your hpta will restart on its own. if not you can initiate a protocol for restart with hcg , clomid, and an ai.

RN,

i don't like the gel either but since im not your doc or a doc of anything, it's difficult to say without seeing your bw results.

Mickey,
    my total test was 10 (250-1100) ng/dl
    free test was 3.1 (35.0-155.0) pg/ml

I went and got a 2nd opinion because i wanted something prescribed without letting the doc know what I was on. Another doc prescribed me 100mg Test capsules. Told me to take them ed for a month and get retested to see if levels are rising. Maybe even raise the test prescription.
    Said no to the gel as well.

Quote Originally Posted by BIGGUNSWANTED View Post
    Mickey,
    my total test was 10 (250-1100) ng/dl
    free test was 3.1 (35.0-155.0) pg/ml

I went and got a 2nd opinion because i wanted something prescribed without letting the doc know what I was on. Another doc prescribed me 100mg Test capsules. Told me to take them ed for a month and get retested to see if levels are rising. Maybe even raise the test prescription.
    Said no to the gel as well.
    that's pretty low..shut down actually. this really is beyond the scope of my knowledge. youre better off posting this in the HRT forum. there are some VERY exp members that hang out in there and can better serve you there. you certainly need to see a decent understanding doc that is interested in helping you. sorry i cant be of more help at the moment.

thank you for the advice i will check that forum out. yea the first doc wasn't very helpful.

Thread Information