bobbyd is offline New Member

Test Charge for pct?

Hey guys hoping to get some help on my pct I plan on starting my cycle in a few weeks time really want to do a good pct as last year I got really good gains but lost it becausae I didn’t do a pct this year my cycle is a lot bigger want to make sure I do a good pct to try and keep most of my gains I was recommended test charge with aroma block-r heres a pic would this be the right way to go for my pct?
    Last edited by bobbyd; 10-09-2012 at 05:15 PM.

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Don't waste your money on that stuff. If you're cycling you need a real pct. 4 weeks of either Clomid or Torem AND Nolvadex .

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Whats your cycle look like?

Will post it up properly in another topic when I get time but planning on having test enanthate 200mg 1.5ml Monday and Thursday for 10 weeks and test propionate 100mg 1ml every 3 days until I use up 20ml I also have 10ml sarms s22 not sure when to use this maybe 3 weeks into my cycle? I also might be running sus250 but not sure I will post it up in another topic when I get time
    Last edited by bobbyd; 10-05-2012 at 06:42 AM.

Hey jasc thanks for your advice I now have nolvadex 20mg and clomid 50mg and may as well run it with the test charge 14 days after my last pin thanks again mate hopefully I get more help in my future posts
    Last edited by bobbyd; 10-05-2012 at 03:14 PM.

Thread Information