Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    RustedIron is offline Associate Member

Question Any Gyno Success Stories Out There Using Aromasin/Exemestane?

I'm currently taking Aromasin /Nolva for my Gyno reversal. It's only been a couple weeks that I've noticed it. It's been 10 weeks since the end of my last cycle.

Just curious if this is ok. Everyone gives Letro so much praise. I'm 2 days in with Aroma/Nolva and am wondering if I should switch to Letro or just keep on at it for 4 weeks? Anyone out there have success using Aromasin/Liquid Stane for their gyno?

Cheers

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    found this on here...i think its from CBino, but not certain..

Running letro to reverse gyno:
    I am going to go over the three different scenarios which people could fit into. Remember regardless of what scenario you are in it is important that you begin taking the letro ASAP.

1. Already using an anti-e aside from letro.
    2. Already using letro @ a dose of .25mg or .50mg ED.
    3. Not running any estrogen protection.

Day 1: .25mg Letro + anti-e*
    Day 2: .50mg Letro
    Day 3: 1.0mg Letro
    Day 4: 1.5mg Letro
    Day 5: 2.0mg Letro
    Day 6: 2.5mg Letro **

Day 1: .50mg Letro
    Day 2: 1.0mg Letro
    Day 3: 1.5mg Letro
    Day 4: 2.0mg Letro
    Day 5: 2.5mg Letro **

Day 1: .50mg Letro
    Day 2: 1.0mg Letro
    Day 3: 1.5mg Letro
    Day 4: 2.0mg Letro
    Day 5: 2.5mg Letro **

*Regardless of the anti-e you are using it is important to still use it for the first day you begin letro as the letro will not have taken any effect and you by no means want your body to be without any protection when gyno is already prevalent.

** You will remain at this dose until gyno symptoms subside. Once you believe your gyno is gone it is important to stay at this dose for another 4-7 days to ensure all traces are gone. I recommend people with a bf% over 15 stay on for a week as it may be harder to judge completely whether the lump is completely gone. Once this period is over it will be important to taper letro down slowly rather than coming off it completely. Regardless of which manner you tapered up your dose you will all taper down in the same fashion.

Day 1: 2.0mg
    Day 2: 1.5mg
    Day 3: 1.0mg
    Day 4: .50mg***
    Day 5: .25mg
    ***You can remain at this dose or go down further to .25mg. It is really up to you at this point. They are both very common maintenance doses as an anti-e while on cycle . Personally I have stayed with .25mg and never had a problem.

Letro and the estrogen rebound:
    With your estrogen being completely inhibited there is a definite estrogen rebound as your body tries to re-stabilize the testosterone :estrogen balance. We can prevent this rebound effect by supplementing further with another AI or SERM. So, I suggest that when you are coming to the end of your cycle you will more than likely be using Nolva in your PCT so just make sure that you begin taking nolva the last day you are going to take your letro and then continue on as you would with regular PCT .

Phased is offline Banned
    ^^this is worst case snerio. There are much better ways to go about Gyno reversal than wrecking your body. I would not use this protocol. Mickey have you ever run that protocol? If not I would not be giving advice off of a copy and paste without any exp in the subject. I should not have to argue the danger of a copy and paste answer when no knowledge of the subject is know. Have you had Gyno and reversed it with what you are recommending?

Iron,

Ok here is what you can do. That will reverse it and not wreck your body and all your hard work after a cycle.

Letro dosing, i'll break it down for you:
    1ml = 2.5mg
    0.9ml = 2.25mg
    0.8ml = 2mg
    0.7ml = 1.75mg
    0.6ml = 1.5mg
    0.5ml = 1.25mg
    0.4ml = 1mg
    0.3ml = 0.75mg
    0.2ml = 0.5mg
    0.1ml = 0.25mg

Weeks 1-2
    Letro .25mg EOD, so draw .1ml the plunger, letro is sweet so taste is ok. Take before bed.

Weeks 2-6
    Nolvadex 40/40/40/20mg
    Clomid 70/70/35/35mg

Nolvadex tastes really bad, mix it with water put it in a shot glass and throw it back.
    I would do the same with the clomid.

Take the nolva in the morning, clomid at night.

This should reverse the Gyno .

Would like you to get labs to.
    Privatemdlabs.com
    Estradiol sensitive (e2)

Supplements
    Zinc 150mg Ed
    Copper 2mg Ed
    Vitamin d3 5000mg ED
    Last edited by Phased; 10-12-2012 at 04:12 PM.

no i have not. but C-bino has, and this is his protocol worked well for him and has been around here for some time. and since no one else freaked out over it since it was first posted, i figured it was still safe to recommended.

what is your objection to this protocol? youre reaction to it appears as though this protocol is dangerous or something?? im always up for new ideas

in case youre not sure who C-Bino is, here's a link to his "worst case" Gyno Reversal thread. it includes 19 pages of appreciation from most, if not ALL, of the senior members on this site. cheers bro.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...=#.UHieUq7X_fs

Phased is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    no i have not. but C-bino has, and this is his protocol worked well for him and has been around here for some time. and since no one else freaked out over it since it was first posted, i figured it was still safe to recommended.

what is your objection to this protocol? youre reaction to it appears as though this protocol is dangerous or something?? im always up for new ideas
    He has a small case of Gyno, easily reversed with small dose of letro and nolvadex and clomid. Do you know what 2.5mg of letro feels like? Think of the worst way you ever felt, multiply that by infinity and take that to the debts of forever and you still might feel better then 2.5mg of letro ED. And it is dangerous, letro in high doses is dangerous. E2 crash is very dangerous.

I have read his thread, I know who he is but as he has not posted in a while and that thread was posted 6 years ago. New and better methods have been developed in the community.
    Best

Quote Originally Posted by Phased View Post
    He has a small case of Gyno, easily reversed with small dose of letro and nolvadex and clomid. Do you know what 2.5mg of letro feels like? Think of the worst way you ever felt, multiply that by infinity and take that to the debts of forever and you still might feel better then 2.5mg of letro ED. And it is dangerous, letro in high doses is dangerous. E2 crash is very dangerous.

I have read his thread, I know who he is but as he has not posted in a while and that thread was posted 6 years ago. New and better methods have been developed in the community.
    Best
    no i don't. im smart enough not to get gyno.

Phased is offline Banned
    I never understood the highlighting of one particular sentence in a paragraph then making a joke about it. Iron is looking for help and is in pain, not jokes.

i gave what i thought was solid advice in post #2. if you disagree, im fine with that, but don't get cute with me. i don't hand out reckless advice. the next comment you have with me will be in pm, are we clear?

OP, i sincerely hope you this cleared up.

good luck.

Appreciate it guys. Yea Phased has some solid points. I don't feel I'm that extreme. Hell to be honest... I feel like I already notice a difference in sensation with two days of Aromasin and Nolvadex . Is it all in my head or is it possible to have worked so quickly? (The tissue of course is still there, but just the sensitivity seems to have died down..)

Phased you've really been helping out the forums lately... working your way up to admin level? =D I really appreciate your feedback. If I knew you in town, I'd buy you a tub of protein! Anyways, so the question still remains: What do I do with the bottle of Aromasin lol. You mentioned the importance of consistency and not switching, but I'm only 2 days in. Are you suggesting that with the little amount of time I've been on Aromasin, I could switch to Letro?

Seems like I should just order more Aromasin and Nolva and do the 4 weeks you recommended. Eh?

Phased is offline Banned
    Mick, I respectfully disagree. There is no cuteness, I just believe if someone has no experience with Gyno or letro, they should not be handing out advice to someone. If you disagree that's fine, your entitled to your opinion as I am entitled to mine. I believe with the least abrasive treatment and moving up is important than starting out with the harshest known available.

I apologize if you disagree it's just my better judgement seeing down that long and hard road
    Best

Phased is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RustedIron View Post
    Appreciate it guys. Yea Phased has some solid points. I don't feel I'm that extreme. Hell to be honest... I feel like I already notice a difference in sensation with two days of Aromasin and Nolvadex . Is it all in my head or is it possible to have worked so quickly? (The tissue of course is still there, but just the sensitivity seems to have died down..)

Phased you've really been helping out the forums lately... working your way up to admin level? =D I really appreciate your feedback. If I knew you in town, I'd buy you a tub of protein! Anyways, so the question still remains: What do I do with the bottle of Aromasin lol. You mentioned the importance of consistency and not switching, but I'm only 2 days in. Are you suggesting that with the little amount of time I've been on Aromasin, I could switch to Letro?

Seems like I should just order more Aromasin and Nolva and do the 4 weeks you recommended. Eh?
    What all do you have on hand and I'll build you a custom program.

Aromasin | About 10ml @ 10mg/ml
    Nolvadex | About 10ml @ 25mg/ml

Phased is offline Banned
    Aromasin | About 10ml @ 10mg/ml
    Nolvadex | About 10ml @ 25mg/ml
    Those doses for liquids do not seem right,
    Nolva should be 20mg per ml
    Aromasin should be 25mg per ml

And that's not enough for complete treatment but it's enough to start.
    Re check the mg per ml for me please
    Best

It's exactly right. I don't use the site's sponsor though... can I PM you the website? What are the rules on that?

Phased is offline Banned
    Ok start the aromasin at 10mg eod and the nolvadex at 50mg ED

Aromasin 10/10/10/10 EOD or till symptoms clear
    Nolvadex 50/50/50/25 ED or till symptoms clear

If you can get some evista (raloxifine) from ar-r .com that is superb at getting rid of Gyno. Can you order it?

Do you have an fluid or blood discharge from you nipples?
    Last edited by Phased; 10-12-2012 at 05:36 PM.

Ok start the aromasin at 10mg eod and the nolvadex at 50mg

Aromasin 10/10/10/10 EOD
    Nolvadex 50/50/50/25 ED

If you can get some evista (raloxifine) from ar-r.com that is superb at getting rid of Gyno. Can you order it?
    That looks like a solid plan. Are you asking if I can order raloxifine from a financial standpoint? Yes I think I can afford it. What is Raloxifine? Never heard of it

Phased is offline Banned
    That looks like a solid plan. Are you asking if I can order raloxifine from a financial standpoint? Yes I think I can afford it. What is Raloxifine? Never heard of it
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raloxifene
    I think its one of the best Gyno reversal Serms on the market and is a new higher class of drug.

i asked you to take this into pm. but you think youre above that because of your recent postings here. i assure you youre not.

my answer was simply a cut and paste for a link for the OP to read. i never suggested that this was THE answer. it's simply a contribution for the OP to read and determine if this is something that he would be interested investigating further, OR perhaps ask further questions about the cut and paste/link.

you don't have to have experienced gyno to provide a link from a respected member. that's what being productive is. being a "knowledgeable" doesn't mean you run around playing superman spending 11 pages attempting to save some newbie from trying AAS who clearly doesn't care what you have to say unless its' in line with his agenda. you didn't see that coming?

look, i get it. youre running around like Mother Teressa and that's great. but don't bite off more than you can chew. ok?

Rusted Iron,

my apologies for the disruption. im out.

Phased is offline Banned

Phased is offline Banned
    Once you get the ralaxofine, drop the aromasin and run it at 80mg Ed along with the nolvadex until symptoms resolve. You can go up to 100mg of it but I don't think it's nessasary.
    Last edited by Phased; 10-12-2012 at 06:08 PM.

Once you get the ralaxofine, drop the aromasin and run it at 80mg Ed along with the nolvadex until symptoms resolve. You can go up to 100mg of it but I don't think it's nessasary.
    Phased I hope I'm not being greedy for your all of your helpful insight, but I must ask.. why is it that you can completely terminate the use of an AI and just use two SERMs? Shouldn't I have some sort of AI in the reversal of gyno? I'm about to make an order, so I just want to be certain. I was prepared to order more Aromasin and Nolva, but you're suggesting I should just order Raloxifene and more Nolva?

Phased is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RustedIron
    Phased I hope I'm not being greedy for your all of your helpful insight, but I must ask.. why is it that you can completely terminate the use of an AI and just use two SERMs? Shouldn't I have some sort of AI in the reversal of gyno? I'm about to make an order, so I just want to be certain. I was prepared to order more Aromasin and Nolva, but you're suggesting I should just order Raloxifene and more Nolva?
    Aromasin is a suicidal inhibitor. Once it works..it works!! Binding all estrogen. The nolvadex will then block the receptors from absorption. That's why you can stop the aromasin. The Nolva and Ralox will then take over and do the rest.

I hope I explained that right.

Aromasin is a suicidal inhibitor. Once it works..it works!! Binding all estrogen. The nolvadex will then block the receptors from absorption. That's why you can stop the aromasin. The Nolva and Ralox will then take over and do the rest.

Well that makes sense. Is that why it seems I've already noticed some change in nipple sensation so quickly? Aromasin is fast acting?

Phased is offline Banned
    Well that makes sense. Is that why it seems I've already noticed some change in nipple sensation so quickly? Aromasin is fast acting?
    Its actually not that fast acting can take up to a week to get fully integrated, however if you consume it withfats such as eggs w/ yolks, almond butter or whole milk it has a 40-50% quicker absorption rate.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member

Aromasin does not BIND any estrogen at all, AI's prevent the conversion into estrogen a varying degrees. Aromasin is slighty more potent then arimadex and no where near to the potency of letro.

Aromasin causes a 85% rate of estrogen suppression not 100%

Maybe YOUR the one who needs to be watching handing out advise.

Phased is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gymfu View Post
    Aromasin does not BIND any estrogen at all, AI's prevent the conversion into estrogen a varying degrees. Aromasin is slighty more potent then arimadex and no where near to the potency of letro.

I knew I didn't explain it right, thanks for the corrections! Mick and I already squashed this personally through pm, apologies were made and given and we are better for it.
    Best
    Last edited by Phased; 10-12-2012 at 11:44 PM.

No need to get so cynical. Phased has been extremely responsive and helpful to say the least. But I am curious to hear what your opinion is on all of this. What do you think the best course of action would be?

Phased is offline Banned
    Tensions been running high in all fronts around here today. I wish we could all have beer together and call it a day, I'm thankful to people that have the will to step up and correct when someone is not right, so don't worry, my feelings don't get hurt, if your not learning something everyday your back tracking and I just learned something so it's all good. Your in good hands.
    Best

Well crap... I feel like I'm back to square one and debating Aromasin vs Letro... =\

Phased is offline Banned
    I gave you two plans, I just dont think letro is the best for reversing Gyno. Just never liked the way it worked, it's a great AI, but as a Gyno reversal..I would chose aromasin , tamoxifen and ralaxofine.

Just because it only suppresses 85% does not mean it will not help. 100% suppression mean total e2 crash= worst month of your life.

Dont just take my word for it you need to research on your own, research ralaxofine on Gyno reversal and make up your own decision. We will help you with the rest and help you make the best decision you can but ultimately it's up too you.

Best
    Last edited by Phased; 10-12-2012 at 11:41 PM.

Sworder is offline Banned
    Aromasin is actually dose dependent as other AIs. It won't give a flat 85% suppression at all given doses. There has been a study showing it suppresses it 85% but arimidex has been shown to suppress 95% in sufficient doses and letro to 98%.

Also, AIs haven't been proven to reverse gyno. It suppresses estrogen to prevent further aggravation. No need to drop the estrogen down to 0 and feel like crap.

Ok start the aromasin at 10mg eod and the nolvadex at 50mg ED

Aromasin 10/10/10/10 EOD or till symptoms clear
    Nolvadex 50/50/50/25 ED or till symptoms clear

If you can get some evista (raloxifine) from ar-r .com that is superb at getting rid of Gyno. Can you order it?

Do you have an fluid or blood discharge from you nipples?
    Just noticed this question. No, no discharge. Just hardening of the tissue and sensitivity

So here's what I'm doing.

Aromasin 25/25/10/10 ED
    Nolvadex 40/40/40/40 ED

Sound good folks?

Thank you for all of your help thus far. I'm sure I will have more questions lol
    Last edited by RustedIron; 10-13-2012 at 03:32 AM.

....and ordered. No going back now ha! Phased I owe you big time. Thank you for your insight in this matter. I will keep everyone posted

Phased is offline Banned
    Ok if you start bottoming out with your e2 cut that aromaisin back. (Symptoms sore joints, no energy, loss of strengh and libido not wanting to do anything)

AI's are not the best gyno reversals. They will only help so much, the rest you have go count on nolvadex and the other stuff I mentioned.

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No need to get so cynical. Phased has been extremely responsive and helpful to say the least. But I am curious to hear what your opinion is on all of this. What do you think the best course of action would be?
    I did not intend to be confrontational. It's just he kinda blasted another well respected member for showing you something that someone else tried and it looks like he's not sure about how AI's work.

Look none of us are experts here....well maybe Marcus , we need to gather as much info from various people as possible and make educated desisions.

I actually like his plan. It should combat the gyno without killing all of your eatrogen. No need to get crazy unless you have to. Save letro as a last resort. But get started ASAP, this thing is time sensitive.

The only thing I would change is I would run the aromasin at a higher dose then that.

I did not intend to be confrontational. It's just he kinda blasted another well respected member for showing you something that someone else tried and it looks like he's not sure about how AI's work.

Look none of us are experts here....well maybe Marcus , we need to gather as much info from various people as possible and make educated desisions.

I actually like his plan. It should combat the gyno without killing all of your eatrogen. No need to get crazy unless you have to. Save letro as a last resort. But get started ASAP, this thing is time sensitive.

The only thing I would change is I would run the aromasin at a higher dose then that.
    No worries. It's a good thing that we all work together. Knowledge is power. The more educated we all are, the better off we will be. I'll pay close to attention to my side effects in regards to my E2 levels. You know... call me crazy, but my gyno feels better already. I'm not afraid to touch it nearly as much lol. I have been sleeping A LOT. So I don't know...my body is up to something.

Oh and one more thing. I'm taking Aromasin at night, and Nolva in the morning. That sound good? I'll also taper off on the Aromasin if I start to hurt with the side effects.

Cheers!

BTW... Who's Marcus?

Back to the original question of this post. Anybody out there want to share their successful gyno reversal story?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information