mrmcqueen is offline New Member

When can I start to feel shit?

I was on TRT cream for 6 months. I have stopped for various reasons 4 days ago. I am very fit, 39yrs old, workout nearly daily (crossfit), eat very healthy food, take the best supplements ie whole foot multi, ALA, CoQ10, Omega 3, Vitamin D3 5000IU, Tribulus, Maca, getting my sleep ... all the good stuff. Now, I am sure it varies from person to person, but I am not taking clomid, hcg etc (cannot get my hands on it, live in Japan and already been to a dr) so I decided just to give it my best.
    So, when should I start feeling any of the negatives? I was told the cream/T will leave my body in 72hrs from last application. Well, its been 4 days so far....

any help and advice would be great.

Thanks.

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You should definitely start feeling a change in your body very soon. Everyone is different so it's just a matter of time before your tes level drops and at that point there will be no mistake as to what you are feeling.

well its the fifth day now and I feel good (knock on wood).
    Also, I am getting woodies in the morning, once they stop, is that an indication too that my Ts are very low? isnt that an important sign?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What was your pre-TRT testosterone and what was your testosterone during your TRT treatment? Yes, everyone is unique but one factor in your post-TRT will be how high your testosterone was before discontinuing your therapy and where other hormonal values were at that time. I've seen men go as far as three weeks out before falling testosterone levels created problems. Others started to feel a change within 10 days. The earliest hallmarks of falling testosterone are increasing fatigue, mood changes, and muscle weakness.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    What was your pre-TRT testosterone and what was your testosterone during your TRT treatment? Yes, everyone is unique but one factor in your post-TRT will be how high your testosterone was before discontinuing your therapy and where other hormonal values were at that time. I've seen men go as far as three weeks out before falling testosterone levels created problems. Others started to feel a change within 10 days. The earliest hallmarks of falling testosterone are increasing fatigue, mood changes, and muscle weakness.
    This was my level 6 months ago. I know it sounds stupid, but I never got my levels tested again until last week just before coming off it and I will get the results back soon.

This was done in Japan, so not sure if it is readable.

Total 6.2 normal range 2.3-10.4 ng/ml
    Free 13.6 normal range age 20-29 - 8.5-27.9 pg/ml
    DHEA-S 199 ug/dl for men 30-39 - 98-516
    PSA 0.36 4.00 ng/ml
    LH 2.95 normal range 0.79-5.72 MIU/mL
    FSH 4.51 normal range 2.00-8.30 mIU/mL
    IGF-1 156.0 normal range 106-398
    TSH 1.62 normal range 0.50-5.00 uIU/mLT
    FT3 3.00 normal range 2.30-4.30 pg/mLT
    Cortisol 8.2 normal range 5.017.9 ug/dl
    E2 29 normal range 19-51 pg/ml

Thread Information