ACE5HIGH is offline Member

Sensitive nip a year after last cycle?

Ive always been particularly sensitive to gyno, ive started to develop it after past cycles or ever during, but was always able to keep it under control with l-dex, nova, or letro. Last cycle was over a year ago and was just 500/w t-cyp and prop kicker. PCT went great was about 8 weeks, fully recovered, and not even any sensitivity during or after in chest. All was good. Just the other day I noticed some sensitivity in my right nip, and it has not gone away, I can almost feel the beginning of a tiny lump and since ive had issues with Gyno in the past on my first cycle or two im pretty good about identifying early signs...

How is this possible when ive been fine for over a year?

Ive heard about delayed onset gyno, but have never had an issue like this in the past. Also isnt a year later too long for a delayed estrogen rebound effect?

Wow, I have only been away a little while and seems these forums are in desperate need of some knowledgeable users...

Im not expert, but for those of you with similar issues I've decided to "be safe" and go back on letro to knock it out, then tapering down and onto aromisin and then nolva.

Caedus is offline New Member
    Use a SERM until the sensitivity diminishes. Don't **** with your hormones by using an AI, not unless you REALLY have to.

djrodgers is offline New Member
    I had delayed gyno, but mine was only delayed for about a month or two after PCT. I'm also unsure what to do.

RustedIron is offline Associate Member
    I'm going through something similar surprisingly. Except less time in between. For me it's been 10 weeks since my cycle and my right nip is beginning to get sensitive. I have Aroma, Clomid, and Nolva sitting in my med cabinet. Just waiting for feedback

KarsenH is offline Junior Member
    I got gyno roughly 5 months after my cycle. I've only ran 2 cycles of M-drol and that ****ed me up pretty decently. Should have done my hw, now I'm reversing gyno with letro.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ACE5HIGH View Post
    Wow, I have only been away a little while and seems these forums are in desperate need of some knowledgeable users...

Im not expert, but for those of you with similar issues I've decided to "be safe" and go back on letro to knock it out, then tapering down and onto aromisin and then nolva.
    Oh gawd, not another one. Gee, do you think you could help us out? We're falling apart over here..

Good luck with your "gyno".

Thread Information