nniiggss is offline New Member

First cycle PCT help

Hi guys,

Strong first post but I just started PCT 2 days ago after my first cycle. Yesterday, I was gonna have sex in two different situations but couldn't get it up so I'm freaking out

My cycle was ~11 weeks Test E 600mg/week
    3 weeks Dbol 30mg/day while waiting for the test to kick in
    also did t3 randomly for a few weeks but came off it because of sides

My PCT protocol is as follows:

Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Nolva 40/40/20/20
    Aromasin 25mg ED 1st 2 weeks then 12.5mg ED last 2 weeks

Initially I figured I might have had low estrogen (gyno, etc was never really a problem during cycle, still took 10mg aromasin E3D though just to be safe) so today I didn't take the aromasin.

I think the SERM dosages might be a little high but just wanted to make sure of everything with people who know more than I do.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by nniiggss; 11-09-2013 at 10:49 AM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Aromasin should have been run properly on cycle not part of PCT. Stop taking it.

Did you run any HCG on cycle?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by Back In Black View Post
    Aromasin should have been run properly on cycle not part of PCT. Stop taking it.

Did you run any HCG on cycle?
    Just to reiterate i took Aromasin 10mg E3D on cycle or when I thought it was necessary (don't think that was ever the case though).

And no I did not run any HCG

Quote Originally Posted by nniiggss View Post
    Just to reiterate i took Aromasin 10mg E3D on cycle or when I thought it was necessary (don't think that was ever the case though).

And no I did not run any HCG
    point being it isn't used in PCT. And unless you get bloodwork mid cycle you don't really know exactly how much you should be using but more than you did is normal.

You'll be fine, don't sweat it. How did your cycle go in terms of results and sides?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

You're 21?

What about height weight and bodyfat?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Loosing your sex drive during pct is normal. Hcg during your cycle would have helped with recovery but it's to late for that now. Follow through with your pct and get labs done 6-8 weeks after you finish pct to see if you have recovered. Next time run an AI during your entire cycle with hcg along side

point being it isn't used in PCT. And unless you get bloodwork mid cycle you don't really know exactly how much you should be using but more than you did is normal.

You'll be fine, don't sweat it. How did your cycle go in terms of results and sides?
    It wasn't as crazy as I expected. I want to say I gained about 10 lbs of lean muscle mass (started at 158 ~14% body fat and last time I weighed myself -- scale broke and haven't weighed myself in a while) I was 165 ~12% body fat). However, within the past couple weeks I stopped eating as much because it was getting to be too much of a hassle with my crazy metabolism and have definitely lost some weight recently. I am looking very cut like ~10% bf but don't look as big anymore (strength didn't go down too much though)

I didn't experience too many bad side effects. The libido was out of control sometimes though I feel I usually have a relatively high libido.

All in all, thought it would be a lot more intense but was a good learning experience. Don't think I will do it again unless I get really serious about the whole bodybuilding thing (I am/was serious about the actual training but have decided not to count my calories/eat as much as I need to to put on size, at least for a while)

You're 21?

What about height weight and bodyfat?
    5'9 probably 160 right now (haven't weighed myself lately) looking like im at 10% bf

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    Loosing your sex drive during pct is normal. Hcg during your cycle would have helped with recovery but it's to late for that now. Follow through with your pct and get labs done 6-8 weeks after you finish pct to see if you have recovered. Next time run an AI during your entire cycle with hcg along side
    I still look around and think girls are sexy but I hope I don't have a limp dick for the entire PCT or even my life (I'd probably off myself tbh lol). Thanks for the info though

You just have to give your body time to recover.

Quote Originally Posted by jim230027 View Post
    You just have to give your body time to recover.
    Agreed.

Another 4 years before you do it again. You are too young and too light to be cycling buddy.

We have a kick ass nutrition forum you should spend lots of time there
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thanks for all the advice guys, just gonna tough it through and hope I recover fully.

Hit up the nutrition forum in the meantime and make sure you are eating enough to maintain your gains

Thread Information