IhaveWill is offline New Member

When high LH and low testo after 3 years?

I was on steroid cycle and after that also on Propecia which I stopped taking it 3 years ago. I didn't make any PCT and I was waiting for 3 years that the things will be better. But it haven't, so now I am wondering if there is still any hope for it.

High LH and low testosterone are indicating that my testicles can not produce enough testosterone , even if they have signals.

So all those stuff like HCG won't be any good in such scenario, because testicles are already getting the signals. Does that indicates damage in testicles? And if this is the case, is there any hope and solution or all what I can make is to start TRP and staying on it for all life?

Any answer will be great. I am taking advices from doctor (now waiting for further tests), but I have too many questions for him and since I really appreciate his work and time I want to learn some things myself .

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by IhaveWill View Post
    I was on steroid cycle and after that also on Propecia which I stopped taking it 3 years ago. I didn't make any PCT and I was waiting for 3 years that the things will be better. But it haven't, so now I am wondering if there is still any hope for it.

High LH and low testosterone are indicating that my testicles can not produce enough testosterone , even if they have signals.

So all those stuff like HCG won't be any good in such scenario, because testicles are already getting the signals. Does that indicates damage in testicles? And if this is the case, is there any hope and solution or all what I can make is to start TRP and staying on it for all life?

Any answer will be great. I am taking advices from doctor (now waiting for further tests), but I have too many questions for him and since I really appreciate his work and time I want to learn some things myself .
    You may want to ask this in the TRT forum. There isn't enough information here to make any kind of assessment. You will want to post complete blood work results for better answers. Also read the stickies in the top of the forum to give you a better understanding of TRT and proper protocols.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by fit2bold View Post
    you may want to ask this in the trt forum. There isn't enough information here to make any kind of assessment. You will want to post complete blood work results for better answers. Also read the stickies in the top of the forum to give you a better understanding of trt and proper protocols.
    ^^x2

Thread Information