acewoz is offline New Member

my arn is literally about to explode !!

I'm a 25 year old male, been training for 7+ years, and just finished a 13 week cycle of sust 250 stacked with winstrol ...
    I waited 14 days before starting PCT - and am now on my forth week of PCT... and something bad has happened to my right arm!
    I first noticed it when I went in for Chest day Monday after having 3 or 4 days off prior to this session... and once I finished my second set of my first exercise (incline dumbellxs) i noticed my right arm was blowing up!
    My right arm became filled with blood and became super tight and veiny, as if someone wrapped a rope around my upper arm so tight that it was stopping the blood flow...
    Like an idiot... I did another set... by the end of the set i was in excruciating pain because it felt as if my right arm was about to explode...
    I immediately went to the hospital... The doctor looked at it... and says "hmm I'm sure it's nothing"... then took me for an ultrasound for like 20 seconds and said it looked fine... let me note that he looked like a moron...
    Ten days have passed and my arm still swells up upon any activity... just holding myself up in sex causes my arm to blow up a bit...

I seem to have a light purple color on top of one of my superficial veins... like a blot of purple on my bicep... then this purple color reappears on another vein running under my bicep...
    I went to the hospital again tonight... The doctor looked at it (different doctor) and said she thought it'd be fine... that it's nothing to be concerned about... and for me to rest it...
    But i feel like it's getting worse by the day and again... this doctor looked like an idiot!

Does anyone know what could be happening to me? Because I'm sure these doctors have got it wrong...

Gaspaco is offline "The Italian Stallion"
    Super pump mate, never happened to me.

Btw you start PCT after 14days with sust? It should be at least 21days!

Thread Information