Clomid: Raise testosterone and fertility while blocking gyno.

Clomiphene (Clomi) is a selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM) which has been researched for many possible uses. Although mostly researched for its positive effects in female fertility, it has also shown to positively effect fertility in male test subjects as well.

Clomid has been shown to be very effective in increasing gonadotropins in male test subjects leading to higher testosterone levels . This has opened doors to treating not just fertility, but also as a possible tool for increasing low testosterone levels at the same time. This is a very good quality about Clomi because a lot of practices for increasing testosterone in research has shown to negatively impact fertility. With Clomi we now have a compound that will raise testosterone levels while improving fertility. This improved fertility male test subjects was found to be a result of increased spermatogenesis in hormonally dysfunctional test subjects.

The positives don’t stop there, Clomi has also been found to block estrogen receptors in some areas like the breast. This has led us to utilize Clomi for research in its possible application in the treatment of some types of cancer and also Gynecomastia (Gyno). Gyno although not a life threatening condition can have a detrimental effect in test subject’s mental state of mind and their interactions with the opposite sex and this could also lead to reproductive issues that are mentally based.

Clomid has been shown in research to be well tolerated in most test subjects and thus lead to better outcomes in research on this compound. This is why I feel so strongly about this compound. It is a great compound to research with multiple applications, all while being low in side effects and many positive ones. This is a must for anyone interested in researching improved fertility, increasing testosterone levels and stopping/limiting gyno.

Get it here >> Clomiphene Citrate 70mL 35mg/mL

Ref:
    1) The effect of clomiphene citrate on pubertal gynaecomastia. LeRoith D, Sobel R, Glick SM. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6776752
    2) Clomiphene citrate and enclomiphene for the treatment of hypogonadal androgen deficiency.Kaminetsky J, Hemani ML. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19938905
    3) Clomiphene citrate and ovulation induction.Sovino H, Sir-Petermann T, Devoto L. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12709286
    4) Safety and efficacy of clomiphene citrate and L-carnitine in idiopathic male infertility: a comparative study.Moradi M, Moradi A, Alemi M, Ahmadnia H, Abdi H, Ahmadi A, Bazargan- Hejazi S. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20845296

Liquid Clomi 70mL 35mg/mL

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    clomid is pretty great stuff!!

FYI... but for a pure gyno issue, go with tamox or rolax which are both available from AR-R , so no worries there

Great product to research with....

Granovich is offline Senior Member
    i took it at 100/100/75/75/50/50 and didnt do nothing.
    i think Nolvadex is better or Torem i will give those a go

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Granovich View Post
    i took it at 100/100/75/75/50/50 and didnt do nothing.
    i think Nolvadex is better or Torem i will give those a go
    What were you running it for? PCT ? Restart? HRT ?

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    What were you running it for? PCT ? Restart? HRT ?
    restart after a while of shutdown

Blog Entries
    Gotcha. Maybe try hcg followed by serm therapy. Whether it be clomid /nolva or clomid torem or torem/nolva.
    If I had to pick one for that purpose it would be clomid as you tried , but everyone and every situation is different. Maybe an hcg blast followed by a diff serm combo like you said will do the trick. Best of luck to you man.

Gotcha. Maybe try hcg followed by serm therapy. Whether it be clomid /nolva or clomid torem or torem/nolva.
    If I had to pick one for that purpose it would be clomid as you tried , but everyone and every situation is different. Maybe an hcg blast followed by a diff serm combo like you said will do the trick. Best of luck to you man.
    Thank you man . I have this in mind after reading
    I was thinking of doing 2500iu every 4th day ( total 8 shots)
    And in that time so 25mg of aromaisn daily
    Then take 5 days offf and start serms
    Torem 8 weeks
    Nolvadex 8 weeks
    Ideas ? What u think ?
    So i take more HCG or make it every third day or is it good ?
    I would appreciate input from you
    Thats what i had in mind.

2500 iu every 4th day ( 8 sho

Blog Entries
    Thank you man . I have this in mind after reading
    I was thinking of doing 2500iu every 4th day ( total 8 shots)
    And in that time so 25mg of aromaisn daily
    Then take 5 days offf and start serms
    Torem 8 weeks
    Nolvadex 8 weeks
    Ideas ? What u think ?
    So i take more HCG or make it every third day or is it good ?
    I would appreciate input from you
    Thats what i had in mind.

2500 iu every 4th day ( 8 sho
    Id go with it. Looks good to me bro. i wish you ll the best man. If it is successful for you be sure to share it. Many suffer from this very thing - your experience could be very helpful to many.

Id go with it. Looks good to me bro. i wish you ll the best man. If it is successful for you be sure to share it. Many suffer from this very thing - your experience could be very helpful to many.
    im gonna get blood work in the next couple of days and see where im at then do this routine and 2-4 weeks after that i will do another bloodwork
    so i can put it all in 1 thread so it becomes helpful ... thank you for the nice wishes bro

Follow us on twitter @arrchems to get the latest research article and special promos!

harleyrider is offline Junior Member
    can you take clomid when using androgel

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by harleyrider View Post
    can you take clomid when using androgel
    what would be the point, if androgel would be shutting down your natty production of test?
    what are your goals for asking this?

Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest sales, promotions, and articles. https://www.ar-r.com/customer/account/create/

showgun07 is offline New Member
    Granovich,

What do you mean by shut down? Because I think I maybe in the same situation. I have very low sexual drive. I'm currently taking clomid and nolva at the moment but was told to add HCG . Your thoughts.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by showgun07 View Post
    Granovich,

What do you mean by shut down? Because I think I maybe in the same situation. I have very low sexual drive. I'm currently taking clomid and nolva at the moment but was told to add HCG. Your thoughts.
    I will let him answer you but if I recall he went with an HCG blast followed by serm therapy. In fact I think he just posted bloodwork somewhere.

Thread Information