lidding is offline New Member

Exclamation Letrozole for pubertal gyno reversal

I've never ran a cycle before but I believe I have pubertal gyno, my nipples are sort of large and puffy but they look 100% normal when they are cold/pinched/flicked. I was never fat to begin with, I've been an extreme ectomorph my entire life until I started lifting about a year ago.

I've read that taking letrozole can reverse this pubertal gyno but I think I have a few years of growth left and have heard that the gyno can leave on it's own but I want it gone asap before it becomes permanent and requires surgery.

I'm considering taking letrozole but I heard it can kill your sex drive, is this sex drive issue permanent? can it be combated with a sexual aid like yohimbine? Will letrozole kill my gains?

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    First off, go see your doctor to ensure what you have is gyno.

Secondly, if you do and it has become fibrous, you may be out of luck. But let your doctor examine you and determine if this is what you have, before making any decisions to use letro or anything else for that matter.

SportbikerKid is offline Banned
    You probably don't have gyno, man. I get large amounts of fat storage and "puffy" nipples whenever i'm above 10% bodyfat. I literally have to be shredded to have normal looking nipples haha, but that's just how my body stores fat.

If there is no obvious hard lump under your nipples, then you do not have gyno. You would definitely know for sure if you do have gyno as it is very obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by SportbikerKid View Post
    You probably don't have gyno, man. I get large amounts of fat storage and "puffy" nipples whenever i'm above 10% bodyfat. I literally have to be shredded to have normal looking nipples haha, but that's just how my body stores fat.

If there is no obvious hard lump under your nipples, then you do not have gyno. You would definitely know for sure if you do have gyno as it is very obvious.
    there is a soft lump and I'm probably over 12 percent at this moment

SportbikerKid is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lidding View Post
    there is a soft lump and I'm probably over 12 percent at this moment
    I'm wiling to bet you don't. Finish your bulk, cut to 8-9% bodyfat, then start to worry if you still have excess fat on your nipples

it shows through t shirts sometimes and my right nipple lactated about 3 years ago

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	duzH3.jpg 
Views:	5738 
Size:	24.8 KB 
ID:	129184
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	L5gey.jpg 
Views:	4592 
Size:	30.4 KB 
ID:	129185

I need to know if this is gyno
    Last edited by lidding; 11-14-2012 at 11:28 PM.

Thread Information