lycanthrope is offline New Member

running test e cycle 12-13 weeks need pct advice

Hello i am 28 m, i have been training for well over 10 years, i am 184 lbs, i have 2 bottles of 250mg test e, so a total of 500 on hand right now, im gonna pick up another bottle of 400ml test e, and run test e for 12-13 weeks, for pct how much clomid and nolva should i get and run. I will be running an AI along with the test e. I will be pinning the test e twice a week at .25ml each time, i have an ai(armidex) to run along with it, thats 30ml, i was gonna pin that along with the test e at about 1.1 ml each pin, would you recommend this? Also in regards to pct, after pinning for 13 weeks i was going to take clomid and nolva, i was going to run 250ml of clomid and 100 ml of nolva over the course of four weeks, any other advice? Along with my cycle ill be taking 100% natural whey, antioxidants, and all made fresh meals, and nuts and berries and fruits. Any other advice, perhaps as to when exactly i should start the clomid,nolva with my pct, i also got a 30ml of letro on hand i was thinking to run with the nolva and clomid during pct.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    nolva
    40/20/20/20
    clomid
    100/50/50/50

pct 2 weeks after last injection

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Add hCG 250iu 2/wk and youre gtg.

Alright guys thx for the pct, should i run the letro too with pct??, ive been getting mixed advice and as far as the hcg , a personal friend of mine said i shouldnt worry about using it for my first time, im open to more suggestions though and but if i were to get that you are saying i should start that on second week of pinnging thr test? All the way up to pct or during too?

And also does that sound good as far as the ai and amount with my test e?

Thread Information