hey guys,
Height:5'11
Weight:190
Bodyfat:~8%

so first off I know I am too young for gear and I don't want to take anything again I just want to recover and stay natural and get all the natural gains I can before messing with any aas again. This is my 2nd cycle btw, first was just test e 500 a week for 12 weeks.

just came off a 13 week cycle
week 1-10 test e 600 week
week 3-10 tren ace75 a day
week 10-12 prop 50 every day
took hcg for the first 4 weeks then ran out

pct was as follows
days 1-11 hcg following last prop injection, 1500ius every other day for 11 days
day 12 started clomid and nolvadex ,
clomid-100/100/50/50
and novadex 30/30/30/30/30/30

Now I am switching doctors so I thought I would get bloodwork from my current doctor, and I know it is soon (as these results are 1 week post pct, and I know the nolvadex is still acting in my body increasing my test levels) but I was wondering if you guys can tell me anything from the results. My current doc isn't very thorough so I do not have fsh and lh which I know are probably the most important at a time like this but will retest in 2 weeks, which will be 4 weeks after completition of pct with a full panel.

CBC and CMP were normal, Test was done at 11:20am
Testosterone , serum(total)-897 ng/dL
TSH-2.220 uIU/mL (3.7-8.6)
t4- 8.3 ug/dL (4.5-12.0)
t3-130 nd/dL (71-180)
Now I know without fsh and lh, and as these results are 1 week post pct, this isn't much information as well as truly accurate but I was wondering if you guys could chime in.
I have really bad anxiety and very bad lethargy, I cannot lift at the gym anymore unless I dab into 1,3 dimethylamine products which I had been avoiding. Now my blood pressure was relatively high 150/100 so I'm sure this is the cause of my anxiety and it will subside as well as the lethargy (most likely caused by tren?) but I'm wondering if you guys can chime in if i look like I'm in a good place hormonally following my pct and thoughts about lethargy. O and my testicles grew very large while in pct which I know is normal from taking clomid, but they have shrunk every since I have stopped and now seem barely bigger then they were on cycle, as well as very decreased ejaculation volume, so I'm hoping that doesn't mean i haveshut down my hpta and am only not shut down while taking clomid or nolvadex
THANKS!