bigmatt33 is offline Junior Member

Problem After PCT

So my friend was on cycle and he did a PCT of arimadex and HCG for a month after his cycle. Now it has been a month after his PCT and he has low libido. He had no trouble while on PCT but now he feels like he has low test levels. He ask me what he should do and I am not sure because I am on TRT. I thought maybe he didn't run his PCT long enough. What would you suggest he do to get his natural test back up?

Anabolic4Health is offline Junior Member
    This is what is happening to me at the moment. It's now 12 weeks since my last injection. My urologist put me on axiron. 30mg a pump and I do 1 pump in each armpit. My T level last month was 26. I just had bloodwork done again an after using axiron it's now 307 which is still low. So I am continuing with axiron.

However. A fellow member commented on my post in a thread and suggested a restart of my PCT. which I am considering. I have enough clomid and nolvadex for another pct cycle...

schutterbox is offline New Member
    Blog Entries
    If I were you I would def go on a pct of hcg again... Your test is too low to come back up itself so def do the hcg and clomid or novladex... You can test your hcg to see if its real, buy a pregnancy test and after you mix the water with the powder put just a drop and if it comes up positive its real... Obv if your getting it through your Dr. You wouldn't even bother. Good luck man

He said he was going to go on HCG for a while to see if that helps.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Have your friend sign up here so he can provide first hand information.

fit2bOld is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Arimadex and hcg are not a good PCT protocol.

stpete is offline Banned
    ^^^^ Agreed.

OP-What cycle did your friend run? And for how long?

I believe he ran something like a 12 week cycle of 600mg test and 300mg EQ. I thought he should have probaly used clomid and Nolvadex but like I said I dont really know because it has been so long since I have done PCT.

I'm going to talk him into joining the site because he is going to end up like me on TRT for life or worse.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmatt33 View Post
    I believe he ran something like a 12 week cycle of 600mg test and 300mg EQ. I thought he should have probaly used clomid and Nolvadex but like I said I dont really know because it has been so long since I have done PCT.

I'm going to talk him into joining the site because he is going to end up like me on TRT for life or worse.
    Perfect!

Castor87 is offline New Member
    Why did he run just arimidex and HCG in PCT? Tell your friend to run a second pct WITH A SERM this time and see if that helps. Otherwise, get him to research Dr Scally's HPTA recovery protocol.

Thread Information