JohnnyRhodes is offline New Member

HCG. Can you help?

Since I am new here I have a few questions... thought this is the best place to ask.

On my cycle I SHOULD run HCG but how long into my cycle before I start and how many IU's per week?

Right now I only have 1 vial of 5k IU. Not sure if I need more to run it during PCT also.

But here is my plan

weeks:
    1-12 Test C

2 weeks from lest Pin

PCT:
    Clomid 100/100/50/50
    Novly 20/20/10/10

when should the HCG come in?
    Last edited by JohnnyRhodes; 11-19-2012 at 04:07 PM. Reason: nolvy dosing

pjliftsalot is offline Junior Member
    Start it around week2 and runi it at 500iu/week. Split into 2 - 250iu injections. Run it up to pct and also add an ai to your cycle. Run that up to pct as well.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pjliftsalot View Post
    Start it around week2 and runi it at 500iu/week. Split into 2 - 250iu injections. Run it up to pct and also add an ai to your cycle. Run that up to pct as well.
    Agree with this.

To extend the life of your hCG you may want to freeze pre-loaded pins and place them in a tupperware container for use during the middle to end of your cycle.

In the meantime, take a look at this:

Why HCG is So Important

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread....#.UIlhVWfX_ft

HCG FAQ

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...Pregnyl%29-FAQ

so what your saying is:

week 2 - week 14
    500iu per week at 250iu injections?

so dont run it during PCT just up to when my PCT starts? Is that correct?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRhodes View Post
    so what your saying is:

week 2 - week 14
    500iu per week at 250iu injections?

so dont run it during PCT just up to when my PCT starts? Is that correct?
    Correct. Stop hCG 3-4 days before you begin PCT.

Run it twice per wk at 250iu per shot, the day before your test injections. Reconstitute it with 2ml Bac Water and use the .10ml on the slin pin for 250iu.

Also, do I need an AI if I have clomid and nolvy?

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyRhodes
    Also, do I need an AI if I have clomid and nolvy?
    No. AI is during cycle. Tamoxifen is a SERM and will block estrogen binding unlike an AI which prevents aromatase activity.

You should search our info to better understand the differences. The knowledge will help you cycle better. Too many guys take this stuff without truly understanding how it works. That isn't smart.

Run your AI on cycle, and keep your Clomid and Nolva for PCT.

Oops once again i was typing when you posted bro. Sorry. I removed my "Yes", run your AI on cycle" portion so as not to confuse the op..lol

Very interesting. Didnt know this...

So is it mandatory to use an AI? I have heard about AI's but didnt think they were necessary. Just got all my gear today -_-... Now I need to order more lol?

Here is what i got:

3x Test C - 250mg/10mL
    50mg/50 tabs clomid
    10mg/100 tabs nolva
    5000iu HCG

I need to order 1 more HCG and should I add an AI to that order?
    Last edited by JohnnyRhodes; 11-19-2012 at 04:29 PM.

Its highly recommended to include an AI on cycle because of the aromatization of exogenous testosterone that will invariably take place. The idea is to include a small standard dose and titrate up form there if sides are experienced.

If your source carries AI and hCG , then yes order together.

p.s. it's nolvA not nolvy

So is it mandatory to use an AI? I have heard about AI's but didnt think they were necessary. Just got all my gear today -_-... Now I need to order more lol?

Here is what i got:

3x Test C - 250mg/10mL
    50mg/50 tabs clomid
    10mg/50tabs nolvy
    5000iu HCG

YES. Unless you are injecting test subQ with a low dose, an AI is necessary to stop aromatization. Without an AI your estrogen will elevate leading to many problems you won't want.

Again.....there are good threads on this. Educate yourself. It is in your best interest.

I'm gonna recommend arimidex for you as an AI. 0.25mg q.a.d (every other day). Start with first injection.

stevelifts is offline Junior Member

Here is what i got:

3x Test C - 250mg/10mL
    50mg/50 tabs clomid
    10mg/100 tabs nolva
    5000iu HCG

Its a good idea to keep estrogen in the normal off cycle levels even when on cycle. I read a great thread on here by Swifto about that. there are several reasons but too much estrogen is definitely not a good idea. Just because you don't get gyno doesn't mean your estrogen levels are ok. There are other dangers like blood pressure and prostate issues etc.
    So yes I would get and use an ai if I were you. Exemestane or arimidex are 2 good choices.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox View Post
    Its highly recommended to include an AI on cycle because of the aromatization of exogenous testosterone that will invariably take place. The idea is to include a small standard dose and titrate up form there if sides are experienced.

If your source carries AI and hCG , then yes order together.

p.s. it's nolvA not nolvy
    Alright yeah looks like I will have to order more before I start the cycle cuz I want to run it perfectly to avoid gyno. So another few bucks for hcg and Arimidex . Also if I get 1mg / 30 tabs of Arimidex does that cover me for what I need? What does the dosage need to be? Thanks for all the help guys!
    Last edited by JohnnyRhodes; 11-19-2012 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stevelifts

Its a good idea to keep estorgen in the normal off cycle levels even when on cycle. I read a great thread on here by Swifto about that. there are several reasons but too much estrogen is definately not a good idea. Just because you dont get gyno doesnt mean your estrogen levls re ok. There are other dangers like blood pressure and prostate issues etc.
    So yes I would get and use an ai if I were you. exemestane or arimidex are 2 good choices.
    ........stroke, deep vein thrombosis, myocardial infarcts.....most people worry about gyno. It's far less deadly than the other risks!!!

Alright yeah looks like I will have to order more before I start the cycle cuz I want to run it perfectly to avoid gyno. So another XXX for hcg and Arimidex. Also if I get 1mg / 30 tabs of Arimidex does that cover me for what I need? What does the dosage need to be? Thanks for all the help guys!
    Please edit the price out of your comment. No price discussion. Thanks.

Dosage for Arimidex is .25mg EOD to start.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk View Post
    ........stroke, deep vein thrombosis, myocardial infarcts.....most people worry about gyno. It's far less deadly than the other risks!!!
    Now now dont get me to psyched up about taking test-_-...

I like to think of the outcome rather then the bad that could possibly happen. But could I use 1mg per week (day before I pin) for 12 weeks? would that be a good dose or do I need to up it?

Do you have any articles on AI's that goes in depth about them?

Please edit the price out of your comment. No price discussion. Thanks.

Dosage for Arimidex is .25mg EOD to start.
    Edited and this might sound like a stupid question but here it goes...

if it comes in 1mg per pill... how do I get it in .25? cut it in 4ths?

Invest in a pill cutter, or do what i do and order it through AR-R and use the liquid. Far easier to dose imho.

Invest in a pill cutter, or do what i do and order it through AR-R and use the liquid. Far easier to dose imho.
    Thanks so much for the help btw!

And for liquid form do i inject or swallow it (mixing it with a drink)? One last stupid question that is itching at me... Do you know the average shelf life of BAC water? I got 30mL and I dont want it to spoil. Im planning now to get an AI within the next 2 weeks and I dont want my gear expiring on me.

Edited and this might sound like a stupid question but here it goes...

if it comes in 1mg per pill... how do I get it in .25? cut it in 4ths?
    Yes. Break the pill up into quarters. Again, there is a lot of logic to the way cycles are set up and much of it has to do with surges in concentrations and half lives. For example, Adex is fast acting but has a half life of 47.5 hours. That means that half the drug potency has decayed or cleared in that time. If you took 1mg all at once, then in about 4 days or less Adex would have cleared your system and you would have been aromatizing testosterone to estrogen long before that.

Again......this is the importance of reading so you understand why these things are dosed the way they are.

Thanks so much for the help btw!

And for liquid form do i inject or swallow it (mixing it with a drink)? One last stupid question that is itching at me... Do you know the average shelf life of BAC water? I got 30mL and I dont want it to spoil. Im planning now to get an AI within the next 2 weeks and I dont want my gear expiring on me.
    Bacstat will last a while. There should be an expiration printed on the bottle.

Yes. Break the pill up into quarters. Again, there is a lot of logic to the way cycles are set up and much of it has to do with surges in concentrations and half lives. For example, Adex is fast acting but has a half life of 47.5 hours. That means that half the drug potency has decayed or cleared in that time. If you took 1mg all at once, then in about 4 days or less Adex would have cleared your system and you would have been aromatizing testosterone to estrogen long before that.

Again......this is the importance of reading so you understand why these things are dosed the way they are.
    wow that makes so much sense why people load up low but take more throughout the week! Thanks so much, and also do you know weather AR-R 's adex is injection or you take it by drinking it? Let me know, thanks again for all the help!

wow that makes so much sense why people load up low but take more throughout the week! Thanks so much, and also do you know weather AR-R's adex is injection or you take it by drinking it? Let me know, thanks again for all the help!
    Oral in liquid form. I have faster access to pills but Ar-r has a good product. You measure it out in an oral syringe and swallow.

I'm not sure of their dose but if I had to guess, it would be 1mg/ml so you would take .25ml to get your .25mg....but don't take my word for it. Please confirm the concentration on the bottle and dose accordingly.

Oral in liquid form. I have faster access to pills but Ar-r has a good product. You measure it out in an oral syringe and swallow.

I'm not sure of their dose but if I had to guess, it would be 1mg/ml so you would take .25ml to get your .25mg....but don't take my word for it. Please confirm the concentration on the bottle and dose accordingly.
    Thank you very much! You were very helpful.

Quit your bragging.

Quote Originally Posted by MickeyKnox

Quit your bragging.
    ....and they are pharm grade....and free

Oh i know they're free..lol

Thread Information