jrod04 is offline Junior Member

second pct advice please

hey guys new here been reading for a while and now i need some help please! my first pct did not work i ran hcg 800 iu for 2 days then 500iu a day for 8 days, that was during the last 2 weeks of my cycle. then i used nolva and clomid 40/20/20/20 and 100/80/50/50/25. i know i should have ran hcg during my entire cycle.

cycle:
    test e wk 1-14-600mg
    tren e wk 1-8-400mg
    anavar wk 1-8 50mg ed.

i used AI's as needed to combat the gyno. my libido is still not back my last injection was sept 1st, i got blood work done and the doc asked me to come in as my test levels are "out of wack", they wouldnt tell me any numbers or anything over the phone, so i have to wait till my appointment to see what exactly is going on, and im not sure my doc knows a whole bunch about restarting the hpta and i dont want to go on hrt if i dont have to. so my question to you guys is if my test levels are really low still should i run hcg again for longer and a differnt dose followed with serms again? please dont flame me on this i would just like to know where to go from here. thanx alot!

i would like to add that my strength and size has stayed the sme for the most part, just my libido is low. i know i need to see the numbers forsure but cant see the doc till next thursday and would just like to know what you guys would recomend if i do need to do another pct. thanx again!

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    I wouldn't do a damn thing until your results are known. You need to wait and see what your blood work confirms.

okay thanx for the reply, i forgot to add i started some clomid and daa to see if i might be able to get some morning wood going at all before my doc visit (as i dont know if the numbers are low and rising or almost non existant) should i stop that as well and just wait to see what the exact numbers are?

I honestly wouldn't do anything until your blood work is known.

alright ill stop everything, thank you.

ill post the results in a week and go from there.

Post back here when you have your bloodwork. In fact, post it up in the HRT forums for the pros to have a look at. If a second re boot is required, they guys in the HRT will give you straight advice on that.

Good luck

awesome i appreciate the advise!

FINALLY! got my bw results. here are all of the numbers and ranges i was tested for

CHOLESTEROL 3.62 RANGE <4.61
    HDL CHOLESTEROL 1.12 RANGE 0.9 - 1.6
    TRIGLYERIDE 0.64 RANGE <2.31
    LDL CHOLESTEROL 2.2 RANGE 1.7 - 3
    CHOLESTEROL, TOTAL/HDL RATIO 3.2 RANGE <5.1
    THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE .91 RANGE .2 - 4
    FSH .4 RANGE 1.4 - 18.1
    LH .1 RANGE 1.5 - 9.3
    TESTOSTERONE TOTAL 2.9 RANGE 8 - 29
    HEMOGLOBIN 180 RANGE 130 - 170

There are other things i got tested all of which are well with normal range so i wont post them unless you guys would really like to see them. He did not test estrogen unfortunately so im not sure where that is at, im thinking its pretty good as i used ai's threw out. So where do you guys think i should go from here? a couple weeks of hcg with aromasin then some serms? Thank you for your help in advance!

HRT & Longevity, Wellness, Anti-aging Forums

http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...g#.UIEBm67X_fs

Thanx Mickey, i posted a thread there and am still awaiting a few more replys. Im just curious what your advice at this point would be? Any help is greatly appritiated.

Thread Information